PERFECT games list?
sorry i was only confirming XD
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

So why doesn`t the person that started this thread go and edit his 1st post to include all the "perfect" games mentioned in this thread?
Old habits die hard - System Shock
Forbidden Siren 1

C2D 2.4 - almost constant full speed, just minor slowdowns with shibitos nearby. Almost perfect graphics-wise too.
get Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, but make sure you've compiled newest REV, for it to work properly.
Yakuza (NTSC)
works great except for some places a bit blurry. completed on svn 708 pg.
Yakuza is far from perfect i get 30-40 fps only, and i run most other games at fullspeed.
edit: ok yakuza IS fast xD 82 fps in turbo mode ^^
I am quite surprised at the outcome of this emulator because I always dream to play fighting games on my pc because I have no console and the best of the best (tenkaichi 3) and if someone know a fighting game that works well and I'm interested grieve for me English

Here is a list of my games and how they work but my first and my pc configuration:

dual core 2.2 ghz
3 GB ram
nvidea geforce 9500 gs

-dbz budokai 3 (50-60 fps)
-dbz tenkaichi 3 (60 fps)
-dbz infinitiv world (50 fps)
-narutimate accel 2 (60 fps)
-tekken 4 (50-60 fps)
-virtua fighter 4 (45-50 fps)
-bloody roar 4 (45-55 fps)
-mortal kombat armagedon (30-45 fps)
-marvel vs capcom 2 (60-70 fps)
just completed Onimusha2 on the latest SVN, everything is perfect in this game Wink
(03-10-2009, 08:54 PM)Tunisiano Wrote: I always dream to play fighting games on my pc because I have no console
umm you have to own a ps2 to be able to legally use this emu Closedeyes (moderator WILL warn you)
(03-10-2009, 08:54 PM)Tunisiano Wrote: -kingdom heart 2 (screen black)
how come, i can play it perfectly. Mellow

EDIT: i even beat the game the other day, and i also was battling bositman today (sephiroth Tongue) but kept failing Sad
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-10-2009, 11:43 PM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(03-10-2009, 08:54 PM)Tunisiano Wrote: I always dream to play fighting games on my pc because I have no console
umm you have to own a ps2 to be able to legally use this emu Closedeyes (moderator WILL warn you)
(03-10-2009, 08:54 PM)Tunisiano Wrote: -kingdom heart 2 (screen black)
how come, i can play it perfectly. Mellow

yes I do not have a ps2 but it gives me games (buddies) and kingdom heart forgot to remove it because I do a copy paste from another message I sent to a sory other forum and I wonder if you know of fighting games that works because I wanted to share my games in store and even forgive me for English