PERFECT games list?
The right decision, I think, would be to give a couple of trusted forum members (who wish to do it ofc) rights to edit compat. list on pcsx2.net, so it could get up to date Smile

Sponsored links

(03-11-2009, 12:12 AM)Cain Wrote: The right decision, I think, would be to give a couple of trusted forum members (who wish to do it ofc) rights to edit compat. list on pcsx2.net, so it could get up to date Smile

I agree that the best solution is simply to get someone to update that compatibility list on pcsx2.
Mortal Kombat Desception PAL works nice on 0.9.6 and Q9550 @ 3.6GHz and GTX 260 with no speed tricks all default settings.
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat Deception
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
God Hand
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
SilpHeed
Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuden
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil - Code Veronica X
rockband 1 and 2 run very well
I'm sorry if it would sound like an advertisement (I swear it's the last time I'm trying this and it's for the community's sake) but check out and try to enter your findnings (along with any additional info you'd like to provide) on this Wiki site:
http://pcsx2.wikia.com/wiki/PCSX2_Wiki
It's almost unknown to the PCSX2 fans and thus cannot be of any use to them and it's bad because I still believe that the collective work on compatibility list is great.
Please check out http://wiki.pcsx2.net
Find your favorite game and correct its page. You may help others looking for that info!
I think the approach is right on this wiki, but not perfect yet. I would rather suggest a general game info page (like on right side already present) and then user articles on settings and gameplay experience with different systems/versions.
The wiki is a good idea as long as there are organizational guidelines people can use for submitting their own speed/compatibility report.

ng__: Under member list is a page called User CP (Control Panel)

Go into that, and add that link to your signature that way people can see the link every time you post, it'll let people know of it without you having to post the link anew each time and it coming off as an advertisement.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-28-2009, 02:30 AM)Koji Wrote: The wiki is a good idea as long as there are organizational guidelines people can use for submitting their own speed/compatibility report.

ng__: Under member list is a page called User CP (Control Panel)

Go into that, and add that link to your signature that way people can see the link every time you post, it'll let people know of it without you having to post the link anew each time and it coming off as an advertisement.

Yes, it would be a nice idea about signature but I'm not a dweller here rather a wallflower (if you know what I mean). I don't have too many posts...
As for the guidelines they are present (see for yourself) and anyone can also expand them.
Please check out http://wiki.pcsx2.net
Find your favorite game and correct its page. You may help others looking for that info!
Does anyone know configuration for One piece Grand adventure because I passed the game with luffy but I didnt beat all characters,now I tried to pass with buggy the clown but when I go and select a character to battle with Mr.2 the game freeze,at pcsx2 0.96 fps drops to 3.73 and at pcsx2 1888 fps goes to 1000.Is anyone played the game to the end or it is not possible yet?