PERSONA3 FES settings for my system?
(03-31-2012, 07:33 PM)warWeeny Wrote: you can copy it

use sse 4 and just use native for now, if you have fullspeed then you can always tweak the settings for better resolution. use dx 10/11 (11 if you have windows 7, 10 if you have vista but it doesnt really matter both are quite equal. )

hope it works for you Smile

SSE4? Where do I find that?

Native settings look kinda awful on my screen, so what would be the best options for a 1080p screen?

Sponsored links

(03-31-2012, 07:39 PM)SoulMisaki Wrote: SSE4? Where do I find that?

Native settings look kinda awful on my screen, so what would be the best options for a 1080p screen?

sse4 can be found in config >> plugin/bios selector then at gs you can choose which version you want to use.

as for the res... all depents on what you think looks fine, i think 2x native (1024 / 1024) is fine by any standard really but its up to you to see what you like but just check native for now to see if you can get fullspeed or not. after that you can tweak the graphical settings to your liking
(03-31-2012, 07:43 PM)warWeeny Wrote: sse4 can be found in config >> plugin/bios selector then at gs you can choose which version you want to use.

as for the res... all depents on what you think looks fine, i think 2x native (1024 / 1024) is fine by any standard really but its up to you to see what you like but just check native for now to see if you can get fullspeed or not. after that you can tweak the graphical settings to your liking

Thank you, I ended up finding it.

Hopefully this works, I'll let you know in a while.
(03-31-2012, 09:15 PM)SoulMisaki Wrote: Thank you, I ended up finding it.

Hopefully this works, I'll let you know in a while.

Okay, the stuttering happens A LOT less, but when it happens, it is MASSIVE now.

I don't get why, but what settings should I lower first? I'll gradually lower it until I get it to the point where it's good enough.
(03-31-2012, 10:13 PM)SoulMisaki Wrote: Okay, the stuttering happens A LOT less, but when it happens, it is MASSIVE now.

I don't get why, but what settings should I lower first? I'll gradually lower it until I get it to the point where it's good enough.

could you make pics of your complete settings of pcsx2 and post em here?

would make it alot easier for me and other to see what the problem is.

you *should* run this game on fullspeed (i get that atleast but i have an nvidea card and pcsx2 is in love with nvidea cards for some reason)

going to bed now (lol) so i can react somewhere between 10 hours from now if someone else could help him/her then by all means Smile
(03-31-2012, 10:23 PM)warWeeny Wrote: could you make pics of your complete settings of pcsx2 and post em here?

would make it alot easier for me and other to see what the problem is.

you *should* run this game on fullspeed (i get that atleast but i have an nvidea card and pcsx2 is in love with nvidea cards for some reason)

going to bed now (lol) so i can react somewhere between 10 hours from now if someone else could help him/her then by all means Smile

It's working great now - maybe part of the reason it was happening before was because I was outputting onto a 1080p TV as well as my computer screen. (Game on TV, PCSX2 panel on main screen) I only get small audio stutters now, and even then they're not bad.

It worked fine when I was only outputting on my TV, and I will check it tomorrow with both 1080p.

Thanks so much for all of your support. Should I trust that these settings will also help Persona 4?
It should work yeah Smile
(04-01-2012, 07:28 AM)SoulMisaki Wrote: It's working great now - maybe part of the reason it was happening before was because I was outputting onto a 1080p TV as well as my computer screen. (Game on TV, PCSX2 panel on main screen) I only get small audio stutters now, and even then they're not bad.

It worked fine when I was only outputting on my TV, and I will check it tomorrow with both 1080p.

Thanks so much for all of your support. Should I trust that these settings will also help Persona 4?

your welcome Smile

and yes persona 4 should run good to now Smile