PLAIN Black Screen!?!
Exclamation 
So my HDD got wiped. Glare I managed to pile up the necessary files for the PCSX2. I wanted to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 with my different Sound.afs. I used UltraISO to open the ISO, delete the existing afs, add mine and save. I've done that before. Things weren't OK. No matter what CD\DVD plugin I use I can't seem to start the game. Just black screen, no FPS going on or anything. Linuppaz, Gigaherz, EFPIso... nothing. And before it was fine. I even tried saving the game file in BIN format - no dice. I'm so pissed I feel the urge to break a chair or something. What's wrong?
One more thing - where can I get CDVD Dolio revisions?

Sponsored links

Have you first tried the regular file to make sure it's working properly? If it is... then there is simply something wrong with your mod which isn't a pcsx2 issue. You'd be better off asking whereever you got the mod from for support.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(12-21-2009, 08:08 PM)Koji Wrote: Have you first tried the regular file to make sure it's working properly? If it is... then there is simply something wrong with your mod which isn't a pcsx2 issue. You'd be better off asking whereever you got the mod from for support.

The original file works. Last year I tweaked the SOUND.afs file, adding different tracks.
I noticed something strange. The original ISO is about 3GB and when I add my afs and save it reduces size to 2GB approx. Why? Huh The difference in the afs files is around 100 MB at most.

I tried adding every file individually and creating an ISO. Now regardless of the CD/DVD plugin it just shows the blue cosmic fog with "Sony Playstation..." title.

edit: I removed and then added again the same afs file to the ISO. It doesn't run. That means the emu's fine and I'm doing something wrong. But if that's so then how come before it ran?

Final edit: YESS!!! Biggrin FINALLY! DID IT!
Here's how:
Last year I heard about this software DKZstudio. It was for building the Custom Sound.afs. Strangely, the program wouldn't run. But now it did. Well, the PC are different. And I just imported my afs in the existing one and Voila! It worked. But what did DKZStudio do that UltraISO didn't? I mean the procedures are the same. Huh