PLEASE HELP ME, COLOR PROBLEM
Exclamation 
Hello, I recently downloaded the emulator and went to do a test of a game, if everything was working yesterday when I played the FFXII, everything was normal, today I was testing a game of golf disney, and the colors of the game were distorted, how can I fix this?

My computer : i5 , 8gb ram ddr3, gts450

[Image: 5c5t.jpg]

Sponsored links

press F9 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
get the latest SVN build, this has been fixed since then.

F9 wont fix it as it is an internal bug, not renderer.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hi, what is "SVN build" ?? Huh

Here some prints with "F9" Sad

[Image: hk9z.jpg]

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/2838/djqb.jpg
svn builds may be downloaded on pcsx2 main page.
software mode (F9) may fix many glitches. But in that case, as refraction said, it's a core problem fixed in recent svn builds.
Hum, i need reinstall my pcx2? Or only repare with this new update? ThanksMellow
just extract the svn version over your existing one
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I see, the disney golf game, have a .bin format, its a problem? I extract the lasted SVN, but say i dont have some itens, "/ini" "memcard" and others,i need register something? Sorry, but i don't understund soo much about pcsx2
(10-25-2013, 03:49 PM)niceZAO Wrote: I see, the disney golf game, have a .bin format, its a problem? I extract the lasted SNV, but say i dont have some itens, "/ini" "memcard" and others,i need register something? Sorry, but i don't understund soo much about pcsx2

It's better if you rip your PS2 DVD to iso format, but it should be ok if you did it in .bin.
about the installation, you just need to extract the SVN and copy/paste over your current installation.
the inis & memcards are created when you launch pcsx2, so it's not required to launch it. You donh't need to "register" anything.