.PNACH Problem
Erm, this probably won't fix the issue, but it looks like you are running PCSX2 1.0.0, not the latest stable 1.2.1

Sponsored links

I see the problem, the game's CRC, as shown in the log is 07AD79C9 and not 07AD70C9.

Edit: the log shows there is still a register dependency ( the PCSX2 under /Documents). This should not be a problem since the install folder is not at C:\Program Files anymore. Still, creating that portable.ini and merging the folders would grant PCSX2 looking for all it's files, plugins a such under it's own structure.

Well... if is working and you aren't going to move it from machine to machine, is OK keeping the support files under the Documents.

The next pass could be updating the emulator as observed above, you can just copy the new folder into that one. Is advisable calling the root folder just PCSX2 as well. If going to do it, make sure to rerun the wizard to correct the paths.

The same applies to the pcsx2.exe, the updated versions will have a versioned executable and a copy called just PCSX2.exe which should be used since will keep possible Desktop shortcuts unchanged (not needing to change then every time updating the emulator).
Imagination is where we are truly real
Just download version 1.2.1 and now I've got the error code:

"Missing MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer" <--- how do I fix this now?

EDIT: Download MSVCR120.dll and copied it to the System32 folder in Windows under the C: drive and I still have the error message.
(06-20-2014, 10:08 PM)Zphix Wrote: Just download version 1.2.1 and now I've got the error code:

"Missing MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer" <--- how do I fix this now?

You need actualized versions of Visual C runtime from MicroSoft. make sure to instal the 32 bits version also.
and make sure you delete the random *.dll you downloaded off the net
Can anybody provide a link?
The site where you got the updated version should have the link. \

Anyway, the first post should give you the answer: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-GIT-Weekly-Builds
Damnnn..... I hate my computer sometimes - I've been having hoards of install problems lately from updating Java to pretty much anything.

When I tried to install Visual C, I got this

[Image: tQGNrc6.jpg]

Now what do I do?

.... Sorry for all the trouble guys, I dislike all the problems as much as you guys do.

-Richard
Right click the setup executable and run it as administrator.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
You just got a taste of what could happen if PCSX2 was kept in C:\Program Files (and other Windows protected folders). Take this as a friendly advice, avoid installing games there from now on, even PC games.

Best being careful than sorry, even Steam recognized this after the problems it got with Skyrim and then every moddable game. Nowadays is possible to instal Steam's games in another folder or another partition even when Steam itself was installed at C:\Program Files... to new people going to install Steam first time, better installing it in user made directory and preferably in another partition altogether.

Blizz advice is sound and the simple way to resolve the problem in there, and OK since is installing a MS product... but having to run applications/games as administrator defeats totally the security, what shows how dumbly security is treated by MS.

Edit: If the problems with the security system and UAC were just a message saying access denied, that would not be so bad (well...), but sometimes it is silently done, no warnings, no explanation... the application just crash or fails to run as expected.