PROBLEM: GS plugin failed to open/initialize
well after updated my card and messing with the configurations, it works now. not exactly sure what i did. i guess it doesn't matter. thanks. Smile

Sponsored links

UPDATE:
I was wrong. indeed, it only works when I use CDVDNull Driver. it runs at a solid 30 FPS. But when I go to use P.E.Op.S. CDVD, it crashes.
I'm beginning to think I'm just not meant to use this program.
Make an image file of your game and use the Linuz ISO plugin to run the image directly.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
already tried it from disk with an iso and linuziso? also, the last update of directx10 is d3dx10_41.dll. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(07-01-2009, 05:16 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Make an image file of your game and use the Linuz ISO plugin to run the image directly.

I tried that. It says "Error loading C:/Users..." Then another box pops up and says "Error opening CDVD Plugin." --I checked to make sure I have the plugin.

(07-01-2009, 05:17 PM)zero29 Wrote: also, the last update of directx10 is d3dx10_41.dll. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

I checked, and I have it. It's in system32, which is where it should be, yes?
the problem is, if it crashes on load with peops cdvd, you are more than likely using an old version of the plugin. probably an idea to delete your folder and reinstall pcsx2. If that doesnt work, copy the folder somewhere else and try again, sometimes it refuses to work from specific locations, we have never worked out why
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

reinstalling it didn't help. but it turns out, i had the image mounted. which is why it wouldn't boot from it. now i can finally play fight night at an amazing 5 frames per second! :|
looks like it's a lost cause. thanks anyways everyone.