PS one game compatibility
(11-30-2014, 08:58 PM)kage Wrote: OK there is no need to count how many times I have asked I get the point already I will stop it because you said " this issue is important "
I am sorry if I troubled you

There was no need for you to say it three times.

It's no trouble, it's just clutter to say the same thing three times in a row.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(11-30-2014, 09:00 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: There was no need for you to say it three times.

It's no trouble, it's just clutter to say the same thing three times in a row.

Maybe it is better to move it to developer discussion forum so how to do that...?
A moderator has to do it. But I agree it should be moved there. And I happen to be a moderator, so I will do that now. Tongue2
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-30-2014, 09:07 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: A moderator has to do it. But I agree it should be moved there. And I happen to be a moderator, so I will do that now. Tongue2

OK people the thread has been moved to developer discussion forum waiting to hear from you developers we need progress small or big does not matter every contribution counts kindly use this thread to show the progress you have made... The real thread starts now finally I would like to thank you all for your contributions
You need to realize that we are really low on dev manpower right now. The few devs we have left, most are busy with real life stuff.

So this is not something that is gonna happen quickly. Unless we get some new talent.
(11-30-2014, 09:26 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You need to realize that we are really low on dev manpower right now. The few devs we have left, most are busy with real life stuff.
So this is not something that is gonna happen quickly. Unless we get some new talent.
I realize that and I am prepared for a very long thread I have patience do not worry thanks for the quick reply
No, really. Without new guys that know what they're doing, this will not progress at all.
Sorry but that's the situation.

To quote an old saying: If you want something done right, you need to do it yourself Wink
(11-30-2014, 10:55 PM)rama Wrote: No, really. Without new guys that know what they're doing, this will not progress at all.
Sorry but that's the situation.

To quote an old saying: If you want something done right, you need to do it yourself Wink

At this rate I would be lucky if someone actually posted but let us keep this thread just in caseTongue
Seeing you so gun ho about this and made account just to say this, when do you play to implented this ?

This is not priority ps2 emulation is nor do is there the man power to put much work into this

There might be good reason to do this, but again lack the man power to do it
(12-01-2014, 06:45 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Seeing you so gun ho about this and made account just to say this, when do you play to implented this ?

This is not priority ps2 emulation is nor do is there the man power to put much work into this

There might be good reason to do this, but again lack the man power to do it

If I was not mistaken PCSX2 is coded in C++ I won't be learning that until 3 years later if I pass java coding which is a bit hard if I pass java( if I pass)Excl once I start C++ I will try to help you then , wish me luck guys I am having a hard time myself