PS2 Demo's
Is their easy way's to just download demo's or something, so I can test out what game's can run well on pcxs2 so I can RIP game's off my friends or something?

How would I go about this/finding demo's in ISO ( I'm guessing ) format.

I googled around with no luck.

EDIT: wait hold on a second, do ps2's even really have demo's? I own one and all I remember was demo discs

Sponsored links

Oooh. That's a tough one to be honest. Really, I think the only way your gonna be able to get your hands on any Demo's is actually ripping it from the Demo CD. And, as far as ripping from your friends, that is acceptable to say on the forums, no?
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
We'll it's not exactly piracy is it now, it's not like i download games with my 5gb download limit, I play world of warcraft and that alone takes up at least 300mb bandwidth a day and im a gladiator ect so i play alot, I did read the rules.

EDIT: APART FROM DEFENDING MYSELF LIKE A SPASTIC thanks for the constructive reply, look's like demo's won't really be an option
Haha! 5GB of Bandwith? Bummer. And sorry if it seemed like I was reeming ya for piracy Smile Well, I did a google search of "PS2 Demo Iso" and came up with a few results. Very limited though. Like ya said, I don't think demo's will be an option.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
(05-30-2009, 11:54 AM)roketx Wrote: We'll it's not exactly piracy is it now, it's not like i download games with my 5gb download limit, I play world of warcraft and that alone takes up at least 300mb bandwidth a day and im a gladiator ect so i play alot, I did read the rules.

EDIT: APART FROM DEFENDING MYSELF LIKE A SPASTIC thanks for the constructive reply, look's like demo's won't really be an option

uhm, "ripping games from your friend" is as good as downloading it. You are obtaining a copy of a game you didnt pay for, so you are committing piracy still.

If you want demos, you can go in to a local game shop and ask if they have any ps2 demos about, most shops have them for giving away. As for games, you will need to buy them and have a legal right to own them if you want help here.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I thought demo discs were free, anyway?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
demo discs are free, but there is some taboo about downloading them for some reason, however i was referring to downloading full games being illegal.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-30-2009, 08:39 PM)refraction Wrote: demo discs are free, but there is some taboo about downloading them for some reason, however i was referring to downloading full games being illegal.

Really? That seems strange to me. *shrug*
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
lol. I thought that it wouldn't be the case. because how many times do we took borrowed some games from a friend and finish it in our own console?
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
(05-31-2009, 03:41 AM)marche1990 Wrote: lol. I thought that it wouldn't be the case. because how many times do we took borrowed some games from a friend and finish it in our own console?

Technically, that's illegal as you are using a product you haven't purchased Tongue