PS2 Slot 0 Disabled
Looked this up in code. It's a poorly written message. PCSX2 is being denied permission to open the memory card. Make sure whatever user account you are running PCSX2 from is the owner of the memory card files, and that they are not write-locked themselves or in a write-locked folder like Program Files.

Sponsored links

(10-05-2020, 05:49 PM)pandubz Wrote: Looked this up in code. It's a poorly written message. PCSX2 is being denied permission to open the memory card. Make sure whatever user account you are running PCSX2 from is the owner of the memory card files, and that they are not write-locked themselves or in a write-locked folder like Program Files.

Then the owner or the administrator is always me, how can I check where is blocked in writing?
Right click the files and make sure they aren't set to READ ONLY. Also, as stated, make sure the files aren't saved in the Program Files folder
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(10-11-2020, 02:13 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Right click the files and make sure they aren't set to READ ONLY.  Also, as stated, make sure the files aren't saved in the Program Files folder

Ok that was the problem. Smile
But he made me format them the same even though they already were.
However the program is not there because I put the zip version of the emulator, and I'm using the 1.7.0 versions which are in development.