PS2 Slot 0 Disabled
Hi, I made a backup of the memory cards a few months ago, but when I go to insert them in the slots I get this sentence for both:
"The PS2 slot 0 has been disabled, you can enable it in the configurations and Memory card".
I went there but I can't find the enable option, how do I fix it?

Sponsored links

Is there any solution for this problem?
Can you show me a screenshot of your "Memory Cards" manager screen

You just select a card and the Inject button becomes active and then you have to set the card to slot 1
(10-03-2020, 04:13 PM)vsub Wrote: Can you show me a screenshot of your "Memory Cards" manager screen

You just select a card and the Inject button becomes active and then you have to set the card to slot 1

So the memory cards that I inserted are those of the backup I made months ago, the ones not inserted that you see below are the new ones that I created, and that work, as you can see they are formatted, and it is strange that you give me that message in the other photos , even if I rename them as the new ones it gives me the same problem.
I remember that with the other versions of the emulator 1.4.0 etc. this problem did not occur, even if I had not played with it for a year.
I inserted the old memory cards and everything worked.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you trying to load an old save state
I cannot reproduce the problem
Can you post the file in Documents\PCSX2\logs\emulog

1.Start pcsx2 and run it the usual way
2.When you get that error,hit ok and close pcsx2
3.Post the emulog file
(10-04-2020, 10:08 AM)vsub Wrote: Are you trying to load an old save state
I cannot reproduce the problem
Can you post the file in Documents\PCSX2\logs\emulog

1.Start pcsx2 and run it the usual way
2.When you get that error,hit ok and close pcsx2
3.Post the emulog file

Here is the emulog file, it gives error 5 access denied if I read correctly.

Attached Files
.zip   emuLog.zip (Size: 2,38 KB / Downloads: 90)
try move-away your memcard saves outside "c:\user\????" folder move to somewhere else e.g. c:\pcsx2
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(10-04-2020, 11:57 AM)smartstrike Wrote: try move-away your memcard saves outside "c:\user\????" folder move to somewhere else e.g. c:\pcsx2

Nothing does the same thing.
Either the cards are damaged or you have some permissions related problem

Try running pcsx2 as admin
Where did you move the cards?
Can you post either of them
I did tried here with that name of the cards but I did not get any problem(you can try just for a test to rename the card back to the original name(without the date)and then set the card)
(10-04-2020, 01:21 PM)vsub Wrote: Either the cards are damaged or you have some permissions related problem

Try running pcsx2 as admin
Where did you move the cards?
Can you post either of them
I did tried here with that name of the cards but I did not get any problem(you can try just for a test to rename the card back to the original name(without the date)and then set the card)

So the backup that I do I do it with windows 10 Pro set, I tried to rename them and it does the same thing, cmq I set them in documents where I also keep the iso of the games.

Perhaps it is the backup of the Windows 10 files that gives the problems, but it would seem strange since the files are taken from that document folder where they are.