PS2 controler doesnt work
I am using portable version pcsx2-r5350.exe I have a ps2 controller and a "universal usb connector" for xbox, ps2 controllers etc. Trying to play GOW and controller does not work. I have tried another (working) ps2 controller and it didnt help.

I tried installing pcsx2 directx and vcred_x86 to pc still doesnt work.
Keyboard doesnt work either. I am a newb to pcsx2. I would buy another controller if I thought it would work. One that bypasses the adapter (made for PC).

Sponsored links

did you open up the lilypad configuration screen and assign all the buttons on the controller 1 tab
Yes I have done that. I got it work at the beginning to select language & start game, but it does not work at all during game play. Thank you for your reply.
A good cheapo Dualshock2 clone would be the Speed-Link StrikeFX (PC and PS3 compatible). For the price it is just great. Works on Win7 without drivers except for rumble. That requires drivers, and XP may require drivers too.

I read a number of posts about adapters being less than 100% reliable so i tried my luck with a cheap USB controller rather than end up frustrated. Adapter cost about the same as the StrikeFX.
Maybe a stupid question, but do you remember to "turn it on" by pressing the analog button ?
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(09-23-2012, 02:38 AM)eight50 Wrote: A good cheapo Dualshock2 clone would be the Speed-Link StrikeFX (PC and PS3 compatible). For the price it is just great. Works on Win7 without drivers except for rumble. That requires drivers, and XP may require drivers too.

I read a number of posts about adapters being less than 100% reliable so i tried my luck with a cheap USB controller rather than end up frustrated. Adapter cost about the same as the StrikeFX.

I ordered one will see how it works. Thanks

(09-23-2012, 06:34 PM)ps2freak Wrote: Maybe a stupid question, but do you remember to "turn it on" by pressing the analog button ?

Yeah I made sure it was on. Thanks for trying to help
Not a prob.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's