PS2 controller does not work with emulator
Exclamation 
Hi everyone, I have an old PS2 controller that I would like to use with this emulator. However, the D-pad, the 4 shape buttons and the L1-2 R1-2 buttons does not respond with Lilypad. When I registered a particular button, let say the cross nothing happens. This would be the same for the rest. What am I doing wrong? I followed the instructions from multiple posts and looked at several Youtube videos. I was only able to register the left and right analog buttons, the select and start button, and the analog button. The controller still respond to my computer and the red light is on.[/size][/font] Can anyone look into this to see what's the problem? Thank you very much.

Sponsored links

First of all clear all buttons make sure that ur analog red light is on...config all button except analog button...if its nt work use other plugin
(06-11-2013, 06:28 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: First of all clear all buttons make sure that ur analog red light is on...config all button except analog button...if its nt work use other plugin

I have tried everything I could and I can confirm that Lilypad doesn't work with my PS2 controller. How do I use the SSSPSX Pad Plugin in the emulator? When I pressed a particular button, it said something like J0_5. What is that?
Use pokopom or twin pad plugin maybe its work....

And leave the sssxpsx plugin..
(06-11-2013, 06:44 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Use pokopom or twin pad plugin maybe its work....

And leave the sssxpsx plugin..
The instructions are confusing. How does it work?
Same as lillypad works....just download the plugin and paste it on ur pcsx2 plugin folder then select it and config ur pad ,....
(06-11-2013, 07:01 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Same as lillypad works....just download the plugin and paste it on ur pcsx2 plugin folder then select it and config ur pad ,....
What am I supposed to press in the settings? I don't see any option to configure anything except the left and right stick.
Is u have an dualshock controller
(06-11-2013, 07:12 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Is u have an dualshock controller
Yes I do, it's a dualshock 2 ps2 controller
Ohh then use twin pad...if its nt work then the last choice is use the latest svn build......