PS2 controller problema ( Left Stick and d pad same Button)
Is there a method to configure the d pad like a Burton and not like a movement(axis)?

Sponsored links

You can't if your pad cannot make the difference natively.
Try checking it out there : https://gamepad-tester.com/
If you're unable to use the dpad correctly here, it means your PS2 controller has problem (probably related to the anamog button)
And no software will be able to correct this
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
When i used to play on the ps2 my controller worked perfectly, Is there a method to assign to the d pad the function of a Button and not of an Axis?
Since your controller seems to be unable totemm the difference between the dpad and the anamog, nothing will help this.
Did you try what I suggested ?
What result did you get?
Sorry i didn't see your post, by the way i tryed the site and the d pad works like an Axis movement Sad, do you think the fault Is to the adaptor for the controller? I saw many guys in other forums that has my same problem
adapter or controller itself
(01-24-2021, 09:35 PM)AndyFreecs Wrote: Hi, I have the exact same problem, it happens with my four controllers. 3 of them are the same model(I don't know the brand but the logo is a kind of heron) and the other one is Kolke, so I don't think it could be a problem with the model or the controls. I am connecting the consoles with a ps2 to usb adapter. Could the adapter be the problem? I'll send photos with all off them. The original female input of my ps2 has 3 conection on the top while the adapter has only one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)