PS2 emulation on PC or Android?
Hey guys I am new here so bare with me.

I have been considering getting some PS2 emulation going and was wondering if it is worth it for me.

My favorite PS2 games were Starwars battlefront, mercenaries, and GoW.

Will I be able to play these on my quad core Asus G53SW-A1?
It has a GTX460m 1.5GB GPU, the CPU is quad core 17-2630qm 2.0GHz with Turbo up to 2.8GHz and 8GB RAM. I assume this will play my PS2 discs for the games I mentioned?

Ideally I would like to play these games on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note. (Not the Note 2). Is Android emulation possible yet?

thanks guys and gals.

Sponsored links

You can start with reading this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Will-PCSX...puter-copy
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(01-21-2013, 08:41 PM)Phillyblunz Wrote: Hey guys I am new here so bare with me.

I have been considering getting some PS2 emulation going and was wondering if it is worth it for me.

My favorite PS2 games were Starwars battlefront, mercenaries, and GoW.

Will I be able to play these on my quad core Asus G53SW-A1?
It has a GTX460m 1.5GB GPU, the CPU is quad core 17-2630qm 2.0GHz with Turbo up to 2.8GHz and 8GB RAM. I assume this will play my PS2 discs for the games I mentioned?

Ideally I would like to play these games on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy Note. (Not the Note 2). Is Android emulation possible yet?

thanks guys and gals.

It's impossible to emulate on android. They are very slow.

As for your asus, maybe. Just maybe, but it still probably will have a minium for 30fps, you'll be lucky to reach 60. Laptops aren't built for gaming.
(01-21-2013, 10:53 PM)addisonswim Wrote: It's impossible to emulate on android. They are very slow.

As for your asus, maybe. Just maybe, but it still probably will have a minium for 30fps, you'll be lucky to reach 60. Laptops aren't built for gaming.

you must be new, laptops are decent in emulating these times because there are actually decent processors in there, that laptop could run the majority of games on fullspeed 2x resolution with ease.
with the games he want to play only god of war will play decent, dont know about starwars, but mercenaries was a heavy game i believe

android however is still a no no :C
Kinda amazed at all the forums I read about people thinkin stuff can run fullspeed on Android.That new PSP emulator is shooting for it but im even skeptical about that.
(01-22-2013, 03:41 AM)dnalloh1987 Wrote: Kinda amazed at all the forums I read about people thinkin stuff can run fullspeed on Android.That new PSP emulator is shooting for it but im even skeptical about that.

the psp emulator is still crap on pc, most games dont work correctly and are slow to high end pc's, that emu has atleast a year or 2 work to go before it is even decent enough to play games on it without graphical glitches and that ridiculous sonicstage plug-in for sound >.>
hey i'm new at this this also , my question is if anyone can awnser it specificly and honestly , so i want to get the psx2 emulator on my android phone which is the Samsung Galaxy Note II . how can i get the emulator on my android phone like what do i need to do so i can accomplish what i want ?
Android emulation is not possible and please do not resurrect old threads.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]