PS2 games
(12-28-2018, 09:30 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: No.  They'll only tell you how well the games you actually OWN will play on your rig.  If you don't own any other games, then there's no point in listings dozens of games that may or may not run smoothly for you.  Why would you want to get recommendations for games you don't own?
Why does he need to list games he owns? I have over 100 PS2 games and I wouldn't list them out on a forum because someone who thinks i may be pirating games wants to give me a hard time when I didn't do anything to even hint at me pirating games...

Sponsored links

(12-28-2018, 10:26 AM)JillSandwich Wrote: Why does he need to list games he owns? I have over 100 PS2 games and I wouldn't list them out on a forum because someone who thinks i may be pirating games wants to give me a hard time when I didn't do anything to even hint at me pirating games...

It's off topic.
please refrain from posting, thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-28-2018, 10:26 AM)JillSandwich Wrote: Why does he need to list games he owns? I have over 100 PS2 games and I wouldn't list them out on a forum because someone who thinks i may be pirating games wants to give me a hard time when I didn't do anything to even hint at me pirating games...

Think of it like this...I have this and that game,can I play them on pcsx2 with my hardware
If you really have over 100 games will you start posting all of the games that work(lets say you waste your time posting over 50 games but the op dont have even one of them

If no games are posted,the link jes posted is good enough answer