Hello guys,may i ask some ps2 games that will work on medium specs

Sponsored links

which games do you own ?
what are your specs ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-27-2018, 04:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: which games do you own ?
what are your specs ?

Intel code i3 quad code 2.4 ghz
Intel HD 4000
4 GB of ram

I know it sucks Sad(
which exact I3 type ?
alright and which games do you own ?
Sorry the specs i gave u was wrong here are my specs
Intel core i3 7167U
4gb RAM
Intel HD 4000
Some games i own
DMC, kingdom Hearts, Metal gear solid 3
I want to know some other games that will rin smoothly
On my hardware
The.cpu is not bad but that gpu in most cases will slow you down
Kingdo. Hears will work fine but I am not sure about the other two,you can try them
Thx can u recommend some other games Smile
No. They'll only tell you how well the games you actually OWN will play on your rig. If you don't own any other games, then there's no point in listings dozens of games that may or may not run smoothly for you. Why would you want to get recommendations for games you don't own?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
you could have a lolok at this : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Gam...to-emulate
even if you problem is more your GPU than CPU, those games listed there aren't demanding generally
The only other thing that might (*repeat might*) cause you some issues is if your laptop\small form factor computer does not allow your CPU to hit it's max performance and maintain it. This can be due to cooling or power delivery, also some manufacturers also limit CPUs in some devices if they think there might be an issue with cooling or power delivery. Since your CPU is right there on edge of what is recomended in terms of general performance, this could limit what games are playable even more then just the demanding ones.

But really since PCSX2 is free to use, just set up a git build (https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/) [these are the most up to date versions], and test some games. Without someone having your exact same device it is the fastest and best way to find out. The most anyone else can do is give you a list of easier games to run and warn you about some of the particularly hard ones to run (MGS3 can be quite demanding, the Gran turismo games, shadow of the colossus are others... there are more).