PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
sir please full tutorial on how to use this... i can't make it work sir.
when i use the PS2CatalogueMakeUS it says complete but when i use the ps2lunch and search for the titles it says catalogue.txt does not exist.
and what is this PCSX2ProfileManagerToPS2LunchConverter for?
and how can i use the memory card sir? TIA!

Sponsored links

how can i add pictures to the game T_T
Although I don't know when the layout of us.playstation.com changed, PS2CatalogueMakeUS.exe couldn't get catalogue datas.
I recreated that tool. Please download PS2Lunch_tools_1.0de, and try to get screenshots.

The tutorial of PS2Lunch exists only a Japanese thing.
Or you can use translation by Google.
Is there a way to make the icon view more bigger? It looks small on my screen. (1680x1050) btw I really like your launcher. Thanks for creating it! Smile
(08-13-2012, 02:37 PM)DUL7 Wrote: Is there a way to make the icon view more bigger?

PS2Lunch Setup > ScreenShot Option > Icon size

You can use max 240x240 size Icons.
Can you add a way to disable the "Kill PCSX2" button\feature.
(08-13-2012, 02:52 PM)BookerTee Wrote: PS2Lunch Setup > ScreenShot Option > Icon size

You can use max 240x240 size Icons.

Wow. I feel so stupid. Laugh Thanks!

btw, is there an option to save the config on Normal Start mode?
(08-13-2012, 03:10 PM)vsub Wrote: Can you add a way to disable the "Kill PCSX2" button\feature.

(08-13-2012, 05:01 PM)DUL7 Wrote: btw, is there an option to save the config on Normal Start mode?

I added these features.
Please download PS2Lunch 1.1h.
Thanks...I never used that feature and I even accidentally click on it because I use pcsx2 in window mode and move the window around while making cheats
Sorry, PS2LunchKill.exe had a problem.
Please re-download 1.1h.