PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
Any chance there could be way for all the settings to be saved in like an Exe or Batch.exe type file?

I ask because it would make configuring individual games and adding them to steam for example easier so you could launch them from Big Picture mode.

Sponsored links

(01-24-2013, 07:17 PM)Mr.Bonkers Wrote: Any chance there could be way for all the settings to be saved in like an Exe or Batch.exe type file?

Do you want to start each game from the command line by PS2Lunch?
If it's right, I will implement that feature in a few days.
You probably weren't planning on adding this as a feature, but how difficult would it be to support gamepad navigation? I'm using Steam Big Picture as a shell for my living room PC and I'd like to be able to use nothing but the gamepad to launch games. That might be a bit of a stretch for the design scope of PS2Lunch, but it'd be a pretty rad addition (for me at least.) Possible?

Technically JoytoKey would achieve this in normal circumstances (using d-pad as arrow keys and arrow keys as d-pad in PCSX2, etc.) but loading Steam instead of explorer.exe as yous shell skips loading your startup folder--and therefore JoytoKey.
Updated to Version 1.2 , joypad supported.

Look here : PS2Lunch Setup -> Joypad tab.
Thanks Smile
Did you seriously just drop in support for a request that was made yesterday? From a complete stranger who just registered to make that post, no less?

You are a true hero.

The way it works now is a little funky; I can't get keyboard mode to really work because the only confirm/enter button is Left Mouse and the cursor needs to hover over the title anyway. Plus, it won't accept D-pad or analog directional movement from my logitech pad in either Xinput or DirectInput mode (360 pad vs legacy.) Still, ABXY/"face button" cursor movement and shoulder button mouse clicks still achieve the goal of using the gamepad only--and for that, I love you.

I also noticed while switching between driver modes on my gamepad that the program doesn't know how to handle losing contact with the controller. Same error occurs if you simply unplug--and probably--if a wireless gamepad is allowed to fall asleep. Minor debug issue.
Ver 1.2a released.
XInput controller probably supported. (I don't have XInput controller.)
And in order to correspond to steam big picture, it enable to exit PCSX2 using the joypad.

(02-15-2013, 12:11 AM)Willzyx Wrote: I can't get keyboard mode to really work because the only confirm/enter button is Left Mouse and the cursor needs to hover over the title anyway.

Please use the button assigned tab key....?
And, well that would be my own ignorance, then. Wasn't aware the tab key launched games. =P
yeah GREAT LAUNCHER

i would like translate in French , it is possible ??

thanks and continue the next version best.

Im French Lover PCSX2 Emu ;-)
It is easy if you can be translated.

1. Copy language_EN.ini to language_FR.ini
2. Edit language_FR.ini, in order to translate to French.
3. Run PS2Lunch , select setup->design tab and select your language.