PS3 Controller & Motion Joy questions
So I finally picked up a PS3, awesome stuff, anyways I had heard you could hook em up to the PC with a Bluetooth Donngle, so that is what I did. Works perfectly!

All controls are recognized in my Game Control panel, and Lillypap detects it and allowed me to map all controls, went very smoothly, was expecting more resistance as I usually suck at setting up stuff like this.

My only issue is I can't get vibration to work, while I can live without it, my old PS2 Controller + Adapter worked fine with Vibration, however the cord was short and always getting in the way.

Vibration testing in MotionJoy works, when I click it, bam, it vibrates. SO the drivers work.

With my PS2 controller I used to do Big Motor - Constant, Small Motor Sine, then hit "Test" and it'd vibrate. No such luck here, any suggestion?

Thanks.

Problem solved, seems all I needed to do was install Motion Joy 32bit version; instead of 64bit.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||

Sponsored links