PS3 Controller not Working in Game
Hello, everyone.

I'm super, super new to this, and I am having problems with using my PS3 controller to play Kingdom Hearts II. It works fine when I test the controller in the controller settings (like the 0.00 change to 1.00, etc) and map the controls. However, when I begin the game, the controls do not work. I am using MotioninJoy.

Sorry the pictures are just of the computer, I can't seem to get Prt Sc to do anything on Windows. Any help is much appreciated.

I also understand that this may be a duplicate thread, however, in the case that my problem is me specific, I just wanted to be sure and start a new one. I've looked around a bit, but some are just too complicated.

I can do anything with good instructions.

Here is another photo of my settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Uninstall that motioninjoy garbage and install this
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-16-2014, 07:20 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Uninstall that motioninjoy garbage and install this

I can't get that to work. The file I extract does not have ScpServer\Bin. There is no "Bin" folder anywhere or even "bin"...

What I don't understand is why this controller works in the settings but not the game.
Download the one labeled as such:

Download latest version here. [1.2.0.160]
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I personally use motioninjoy the steps are as follows. Please note that motioninjoy always has to be run BEFORE starting pcsx2. I personally can not get scarlet's driver to run and have NO issues with motioninjoy even with its data leak.
1. Download motioninjoy
2. Download the motioninjoy lilipad plugin and place it in pcsx2 plugin folder
3. Run motioninjoy download the ps3 controllers driver
4. Run pcsx2 and set all your bindings
5. Enjoy your game
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
IF you are gonna use Motioninjoy for any reason, then use Better DS3. BDS3 uses the Motioninjoy low level driver, but has it's own program and interface that doesn't call home and isn't a cluttered mess.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Is this just a Bluetooth driver or also for the tether?
Never mind that last post.

Any way, it appears to be working, thank you guys. You're awesome.

I'm not going to hold my breath though, because it always worked the first time. It was when I started the game a second time it would not work. That happened to me twice, as once I uninstalled everything and reset it all up again and it worked. Then I exited the game, and later re-entered and it did not work the second time again. I will play through one save point then exit and start again and post the results.

Thanks again!
That's two for two, thanks so much.
(11-17-2014, 11:42 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: IF you are gonna use Motioninjoy for any reason, then use Better DS3. BDS3 uses the Motioninjoy low level driver, but has it's own program and interface that doesn't call home and isn't a cluttered mess.
Thanks for that, I had gotten scarlet's driver working at one point but it's not worth the hassle i'm lazy. I plan to download and use BDS3 from now on the interface is much cleaner and no internet connection required.
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]