PS3 Controller not recognized? Setup?
Question 
Hello everyone! New to the forum and PCSX2. Smile

I just had a quick question I hope someone can shed some light on.
I just finished installing PCSX2 to play Final Fantasy X! BUT neither my
mouse, keyboard or PS3 controller does anything when I get to the menu (in game). :/ Runs the beginning good at a solid 60fps (intro if it matters).

I did search on the forum and did a google search before asking (trying not to waste anyones time here). But came up with nothing.
The thing is I have my drivers installed for my PS3 controller using the "DS3 Tool" (motionjoy). Works with all my other games and my computer is picking it up (via usb). But PCSX2 doesn't even recognize my keyborad and mouse (laptop). I'm new to the PCSX emulation thing and would greatly appreciate anyone that can tell me what I have to do to be able to play with it and other tips about the setup. Smile And if you could explain a little about save slots ect. so I don't lose my saved games? Thanks to all!

Using:
PCSX 0.9.7 full installation

Specs (just in case):

-Windows 64bit
-750GB HDD
-8GB DDR3
-Nvidia GTX 460m (1GB)
-Intel Core i7-2630qm
(Asus G-series laptop)

Sponsored links

I'm not sure to have understood the actual problem.
If the pad is acknowledge by Windows it should be by the plugin, but to use it together with other controllers, like keyboard and mouse you may want to try "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control" if it is not yet marked.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-29-2011, 12:45 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: I'm not sure to have understood the actual problem.
If the pad is acknowledge by Windows it should be by the plugin, but to use it together with other controllers, like keyboard and mouse you may want to try "Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control" if it is not yet marked.

I did see that option in the config menu and I did check the box (only for 1 slot/port). The actual problem is I can't use anything to play the game (touch pad and keyboard don't work, external mouse doesn't work and my controller doesn't work). :/
Have you actually bind the keys under the "Pad 1" tab?
Imagination is where we are truly real