[deleted]
[deleted]

Sponsored links

Get motioninjoy and the modified lilypad version from there as well. Just follow instructions on wiki, it works very well.
[deleted]
(05-27-2012, 01:58 PM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Seems that you have to replace the current lilypad.dll with an old lilypad.dll. It won't work with the current lilypad.dll that's in PCSX2 now. I'd rather keep what the PCSX2 team works with than modified plugins... I'd also lose all my LilyPad configuration.

I'd rather do it the way PCSX2 recommends, and that's to use libusb. But, would motioninjoy allow me to use wireless capabilities? Ultimately, by the end of this I want to be standing up away from my computer using my PS3 controller to play my game wirelessly. It'll be great because I play games on the big screen using an HDMI cable. The wireless is most of the point of all of this, otherwise it's all for naught.

Hey, PCSX2 team, how about you include an already working motioninjoy plugin with your newest releases?

I can play on PCSX2 using my Sixaxis. Just read the tutorials on Motioninjoy how to configure your bluetooth connection and it works without any problems.
I haven't had to change any of the plugins.
Beware - not every bluetooth dongle/card works with motioninjoy. Most do, some don't.
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K [email protected]
RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3 2x4GB 1600Mhz CL9
GPU: Gainward Radeon HD4850 GDDR3 512MB @675/2100
[deleted]
Yes would be nice if they released the source (as they are forced to by the GPL actually...) of the modified Lilypad so the devs knew what they changed to implement it in our code.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
[deleted]
You can just rename their lilypad dll - it's not particular about what it's name is (and I agree about the source comment). After connecting your controller, go to Driver manager tab and select install all, then click the pink enable button on the Profiles menu. The UI is a mess, yeah, but it works. You have to re-enable your chosen profile every time you reboot or switch profiles btw.
(05-27-2012, 03:02 PM)Bositman Wrote: Yes would be nice if they released the source (as they are forced to by the GPL actually...) of the modified Lilypad so the devs knew what they changed to implement it in our code.

as far as im aware, it just forces the controller to wake up by sending the required power state HID command
[deleted]