PS3 controller
Sorry for posting yet ANOTHER thread about controllers, as if this place doesn't have enough of those, but I need to know what's going on. I just started playing Kingdom Hearts 2, and I can only use the left and right direction buttons, and they cause Sora or Roxas or whatever to run in a circle. I can use all my other buttons and stuff, but the analog sticks don't work and only the left and right d-pad buttons work. Any help?

Sponsored links

I would recommend the lilypad plugin. Go into the lilypad configuration and there you will see options to assign controls to the left and right analog sticks Smile. Hope I helped.

Only left and right D-pad buttons work? Re-check your configuration and assign them carefully, I've had controller problems before because of that.
(02-17-2011, 12:00 AM)Merkieman Wrote: I would recommend the lilypad plugin. Go into the lilypad configuration and there you will see options to assign controls to the left and right analog sticks Smile. Hope I helped.

Only left and right D-pad buttons work? Re-check your configuration and assign them carefully, I've had controller problems before because of that.

well, now the d buttons and the analog sticks both don't work! im using the pcsx2 beta right now, and i can use everything when starting up the game, selecting the options and such, but after i begin to have control of the character, i can't move him at all.
Very strange, make sure when your assigning controls to the analog sticks that they are an accurate left, right and so on. It works for me, you don't want to mix up the controls
Are you using MotionInJoy? Start the DS3 tool and select the Xbox 360 controller emulator. Click "enable". You'll have to enable it this way every time you reset your computer.