PS3 controller stopped working
So I've been using PCSX2 perfectly fine for about a year with the native driver using LibUSB, but then last week the bloody cops decided to come round and took my PC away. When I got it back, the driver just stopped working. Now I hear that the old libusb/native driver thing is seen as being pretty outdated now, but the thing is I don't want to use the XInput wrapper because I need the pressure-sensitive buttons for games like Gran Turismo 3 and 4. So any help with getting the controller working with all the pressure sensitive buttons would be great. I'm using an official Sony PS3 controller plugged into USB, by the way.

Sponsored links

if they took it away they certainly had a reason, yes? you have to clean your registry and fix your driver
(07-25-2014, 06:02 PM)Saiki Wrote: if they took it away they certainly had a reason, yes? you have to clean your registry and fix your driver

This isn't a thread about why they came round to my house or anything, but the point is I was released without charge and had my stuff given back to me, because I'd not actually done anything wrong. Anyway, the point is I can't seem to find the drivers any more since all the links seem to be broken.
(07-25-2014, 06:22 PM)EddieHimself Wrote: This isn't a thread about why they came round to my house or anything, but the point is...

you brought it up, you also ignored the other information I gave you
(07-25-2014, 06:30 PM)Saiki Wrote: you brought it up, you also ignored the other information I gave you

Ok, what am I supposed to clean out of my registry? And how do I fix the driver without being able to download it again?
I don't know your computer, it's your job to find and fix it