PS3 controller won't work.
it won't work without the correct drivers. These drivers are free to download, install without hassle and ultimately unlock a PS3 controller for PC gaming.

Sponsored links

so i need the drivers for it to work in the emulator? even though it works fine on my PC games and even though it responds well in the PCSX2 settings?
wow just wow, i got it working and guess how?

i configured my gamepad 1 with the controller....before it was on gamepad 2...just wow
its wireless and can be plugged in for wired

also where are the drivers im having issues with it now
soo ur problem is fix
do u use it as wireless or plugin
my problem isnt fixed

i used plugin

----
i went back in motionjoy to install the controller thing again and i got this

This may take a few seconds.Please wait a moment!INFO:ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW

WARNINGLaughRIVER_PACKAGE_LEGACY_MODE flag set but not supported on Plug and Play driver on VISTA. Flag will be ignored.

INFO:Looking for Model Section [MotioninJoy.NTamd64.6.0]...

INFO:Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\MotioninJoy\ds3\drivers\MijXinput.inf' (Plug and Play).

INFO:Looking for Model Section [MotioninJoy.NTamd64.6.0]...

INFO:Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mijxinput.inf_amd64_neutral_ec64ca8602e49209\mijxinput.inf".

INFO:Will force install because driver is not better and force flag is set.

INFO:ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...

SUCCESS:RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.

INFO:Installation was successful.

INFO:Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_093A&PID_2510&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\mijxinput.inf_amd64_neutral_ec64ca8602e49209\mijxinput.inf".

INFO:Installation did not occur because the hardware isn't currently present.

INFO:Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_093A&PID_2510&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.

INFO:Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_093A&PID_2510&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.

SUCCESS:Install completed

INFO:RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
u try everthing control configure
yes heroes i wish u could help me here im getting mad here do u want a pic of everry setting?
sure i do
(02-24-2012, 05:14 AM)heros in sky Wrote: sure i do

heres pics

anything else u want to see????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)