PS3 to PCSX2
Yeah the files that come out of PSV exporter you drag and drop all of them into the window of PS2 save builder that says file name size, then after that if you save it as a .xps file you should then be able to import it to your pcsx2 memory card using mymc.

Sponsored links

So first off, thanks a lot but I do have a problem I did everything you said and it doesn't work 100%; when I load the game it doesn't recognize that the save data is for that game but it does register that its there when I load the emulator without a disc to look at the mem cards and edit their data
i did everything in the previous posts to convert the file but when i try to load it in the game it says "corrupt save data"
You should add all 3 of those files you got, .ico .sys and no extenshion one. Then set Root/ID same as the name of that no extenshion file which has name similar to BESCES- BASLUS- etc.
i tried adding the new file i made and it says the file already exists,its not even showing on the mymc gui list???
Bad luck;P, if you made a non-full save mymc will not show it, load the save from PS2 bios and delete it there, then try importing the new one in mymc.
i combined the 3 files to make 1.when i make the file from ps2 save builder does it have to be a certain name or just make sure the root id BASLUS.... name is right? do i have to save this file in a certain folder
The name should be same as game id like my DBZ Infinte World's id is LUS_21842.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Nah the name of the file you save from ps2 save builder is non essential, it could be named 1.max or whatever. Only matter names are of the files inside and root/ID which need to be same as that file without extenshion. Just save it in a format that Mymc can read, like .max for example. if it's correct save it should then be seen in mymc after importing.
(09-02-2011, 12:03 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Nah the name of the file you save from ps2 save builder is non essential, it could be named 1.max or whatever. Only matter names are of the files inside and root/ID which need to be same as that file without extenshion. Just save it in a format that Mymc can read, like .max for example. if it's correct save it should then be seen in mymc after importing.

Thanks for the info and I suppose you are right about the save being in Max format.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86