PS4 Controller, Bluetooth and PCSX2
On a Windows 8.1 PC, using DS4 1.2.2 for my PS4 Controller and when I attach via USB, PCSX2 works FLAWLESSLY with it.  So I decided to try and see if I could still use the PS 4 Controller wireless via Bluetooth.  I paired the controller to my PC using "PC and Devices" in Windows.  It found my controller, paired it and the controller worked fine within Windows.  But when I ran PCSX2 it would not respond to the controller within the program (but still worked in Windows overall).  Unpaired it, reconnected via USB and it worked fine again.

So the question I have is, it is possible to use the PS4 controller wireless via Bluetooth in PCSX2 and if so, am I missing a configuration setting?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Have you tried remapping?

On the first page of lilypad plugin settings is a test device function. Have you tried that?
Yes, PCSX2 still won't respond to the controller. I see it working in DS4 1.2.2 and windows is responding to it. Strange.
(09-16-2015, 12:29 AM)Keido75 Wrote: Yes, PCSX2 still won't respond to the controller.  I see it working in DS4 1.2.2 and windows is responding to it.  Strange.

I'm having the same problem as soon I started using the PS4 controller for another program the PCSX2 app stopped responding to it. I go into the pads and change the controls, but it doesn't work. I was looking in the device diagnostics and I did notice that it does notice me pressing buttons on the controller but it doesn't respond to me pressing them. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go