PS4 Controller wont respond in game
So i have been using Pcsx2 for 2 days now and my controller has been working just fine on any game but then one day i tried to play Jak and daaxter 2 and i noticed that it was alot of textures missing and alot of bugs so i decided to look on youtube to see if i could find some good settings for pcsx2 but all the videos i saw was using the version 1.2.1 so i decided to uninstall the newest version and installed 1.2.1 and i put all the settings as the video suggested then when i opened up my game it told me to press start to continue but nothing happens anymore when i press start or anything i will press anything and nothing happens. If someone could help me i would be really greatful thanks for your time.

Sponsored links

How did you connect your PS4 controller ?
which driver did you use ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-12-2017, 06:41 AM)jesalvein Wrote: How did you connect your PS4 controller ?

how i  connect my controller is i just use the usb cable that i use on the ps4 it works on other steam games as gta v on steam but it just stopped working on pcsx2 for som reason.I use DS4 Windows and my controller works on other steam games just not pcsx2 anymore. and for the PAD i have tried all 3 plugins
(04-12-2017, 06:41 AM)jesalvein Wrote: How did you connect your PS4 controller ?

YES!!!!!!! omg i decided to uninstall 1.2.1 again and reinstall 1.4 and now  it finally works ! im so hyped ! Thank you anyways for trying to help me i will make sure to rate you thanks again! im so hyped rn