PS4 controller issues.
So, I was super excited when I finally got my PS2 controller to work. At first I didn't bother with the bluetooth settings, just plugged it in, and it worked beautifully. Then, after disconnecting over and over, because the cord was to short, I decided to bluetooth. It was pretty simple to figure out, and it made life easier...But then came the next day. 
For some reason, I'm connected to bluetooth but my PCSX2 will not read the controller, I did the settings for the lillypad myself, and also watched 6 different tutorials. I just dont understand, I had one beautiful day where everything worked perfect...now, nothing works.

If i plug it into the computer, it works just fine however, but my computer doesn't charge the controller, so It would be so much better if I could just bluetooth connect it.
I usually figure things out myself, and don't bother asking questions on forums...but man, is this irritating. 

and an fyi before anyone starts to yell:
1-controller is almost brand new. And it cant have bluetooth connection issues, if it works with all my steam games, as well as my ps3, gamecube, ect emulators.
2-I have reset the settings 3 times now, and watched tutorials on how other people connected theirs.
3-I have updated to the most recent build...Which might be the problem, as I updated it and that's when the bluetooth connection stopped.
4-I ran the debug...dont know if thats important.

and I will attach screen shots of my settings...please let me know if anything is wrong.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

uncheck dinput
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
still doesn't work. I tried to uncheck dinput. I'll show you what I got.
for some reason, when I try and unplug the controller from the computer, and try and bluetooth the controls binding screen ends up blank...let me show you.

and last night, right when I wrote the last message, magically the controller worked. So I did the smart thing and saved my current settings. BUUUUUT go figure, I wake up this morning to a controller that wont connect, even if I load the settings I had. I feel like this is an issue with either my current download, or something on your (pcsx2) end. Especially because the controller works for everything else...just not pcsx2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

just saw you got your answer on discord.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go