PSCX2 - Help with Settings, my specs are strong
(04-19-2013, 01:17 AM)kawaiikiwi Wrote: I turned off the 2x native and that fixed the audio issue -
should I re-enable, and lower the hacks, or just keep native 1? I didn't really notice a difference with it honestly >_>

That's strange, I did confer if your weren't using "software mode" and by the screenshot the hardware mode is being used, so 2x or 3x should be doing HUGE difference.

That setting I'm talking about implies unticking the "native" box and then placing the multiplier at 2x or 3x. The upscale is done on video card and if it is strong enough doesn't affect the emulation speed.

Edit: Maybe, just maybe you are ticking the "native" box again after changing the custom, what must not do unless certain game does not accept upscale.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(04-19-2013, 01:29 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: That's strange, I did confer if your weren't using "software mode" and by the screenshot the hardware mode is being used, so 2x or 3x should be doing HUGE difference.

That setting I'm talking about implies unticking the "native" box and then placing the multiplier at 2x or 3x. The upscale is done on video card and if it is strong enough doesn't affect the emulation speed.

Hmm.
Everytime I test run, I get a different result.
This time, touching nothing - speech and stuff was fine, but some letters looked chopped off (only like 5 words out of 5 minutes of dialogue) and the audio didn't skip, but it would like, Freeze momentarily? but its almost not noticable. (Oh,the only thing I changed was tried 3x native, and I did see a difference - the game definitely looked alot sharper.)
(04-19-2013, 01:29 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: That's strange, I did confer if your weren't using "software mode" and by the screenshot the hardware mode is being used, so 2x or 3x should be doing HUGE difference.

Edit: Maybe, just maybe you are ticking the "native" box again after changing the custom, what must not do unless certain game does not accept upscale.

@ your edit,
Nah, I don't have that box clicked.
and I hit my first town interaction, and man this is a mess.
Should I just overclock my core? Im trying all sorts of speedhack combinations and not getting over 59 FPS. I need 60+ to not feel any lag in these battles.