PSOne Widescreen Patches
Sharing some widescreen codes I found a while back but never got the chance to post them. These are simple but require [conditional codes] similar to the Hokuto No Ken NTSC J that I found a while back too. It would get stuck at the startup screen but with the help of @ShaolinAssassin he pointed out using that type of code back then.

This is for codes to run properly using a cheat device module on original PS1 console.
All of the Medieval games get stuck at the startup screen so they require the conditional codes.

MediEvil NTSC-U [SCUS-94227]

D0AF88FC 1999
80AF88FC 1333

MediEvil 2 NTSC-U [SCUS-94564]

D0129044 1999
80129044 1333

MediEvil NTSC-J [SCPS 10081]

D00FA268 1999
800FA268 1333
D00F9384 1999
800F9384 1333
D01BE438 1999
801BE438 1333

Sponsored links

Bugi [NTSC-J] SLPM-86133
800CA808 0C00

Armed Fighter [NTSC-J] SLPS-01598
80066080 0C00
I'm visiting this topic again and again... Sadly, it's looks the widescreen patches for PS1 games cooled down. Sad

(01-17-2020, 03:45 PM)rouken Wrote: Widescreen code request: Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha Taru (Japan)

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha Taru (Taru means "Barrel" in japanese) is a contest prize software, and it comes with:
  • All secret characters already unlocked;
  • Only Training Mode, Expert Mode and Bonus Games available;
  • Expert Mode (Trials) only for the secret characters (secret characters don't have trials in the original game);
  • Aside the original Barrel Bonus game, there's an extra Barrel Bonus game with an alternative barrel spawn pattern;
  • Possibility to save the replay of the bonus game at the Memory Card;
  • Replays of the bonus game available in-disc (possibly the best performances of the contest).

If someone is interested in create a widescreen patch for this game, but don't have access for this game, please MP me.

I'm still interested in this patch. But, just to make the things more clear, the game is under the label SLPM-80149. The game is normally referred as "Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha [Promo Disc]", "Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (Japan) (Demo)", or "Street Fighter EX plus Alpha [Taru Tokubetsuban] [Demo]". Bellow, a video showing the Expert Mode trials of this game...

(09-23-2020, 11:55 PM)rouken Wrote: I'm visiting this topic again and again... Sadly, it's looks the widescreen patches for PS1 games cooled down. Sad

I'm still interested in this patch. But, just to make the things more clear, the game is under the label SLPM-80149. The game is normally referred as "Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha [Promo Disc]", "Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (Japan) (Demo)", or "Street Fighter EX plus Alpha [Taru Tokubetsuban] [Demo]". Bellow, a video showing the Expert Mode trials of this game...

If you are interested in this patch you should do like me and find and learn the means to make it happen, I wanted the Widescreen for Gran Turismo 2 And nobody could, so I decided to do it myself.
(09-24-2020, 12:09 AM)HugoPocked Wrote: If you are interested in this patch you should do like me and find and learn the means to make it happen, I wanted the Widescreen for Gran Turismo 2 And nobody could, so I decided to do it myself.

El_Patas just updated the archives (YES!!) with the codes for this game. Thanks a lot, dude!! Smile

If any Street Fighter EX fan is interested about this version of the game, just MP me.  Smile
Well, i have done it because you asked for it a long time ago and i have been lucky to find it
quickly with the Cheat Engine, but if you learned to use it yourself just following the tutorial
you could have found it, it is not difficult.

I will update the archive with the rest of the codes that have been put in the thread when i have more free time.

Best regards.
I updated the archive until here, thank you.

Best regards.
I would like to make a request for three games:

Silent Hill
Medal of Honor
Breath of Fire 3 (16:9 for the characters)
Expect medal of honor soon.  Wink
nice thx Smile