Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
PSOne Widescreen Patches
Can it's possible to convert some of those gameshark 16:9 codes from NTSC-U to PAL or NTSC-J? I want widescreen 16:9/21:9/eyefinity gameshark patches for those ps1 games:

NTSC-US

A Bug's life (both for v1.0 and v1.1 versions)
Toy Story 2
MediEvil 2
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (a 16:9/16:10 widescreen .pnach patch for NTSC-U and PAL versions exists for the ps2 versions, but i'm requesting for the ps1 version)
Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
Mortal Kombat 4
Croc 2
C-12: Final Resistance
Aladdin: Nasira's Revenge
Quake 2 (there is a patch for the PAL version but no for the NTSC-US version D: )
Resident Evil (both for Director's Cut, Normal and Dualshock versions)
Resident Evil 2 (both for all 2 discs and normal/dualshock versions)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Tekken 1, 2 and 3
Alien Resurrection

NTSC-J versions
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex no Gyakushuu!
Crash Bandicoot 3: Buttobi! Sekai Isshuu
Crash Bandicoot Carnival
Crash Bandicoot Racing

Sponsored links

(04-13-2018, 06:22 AM)demilich Wrote: @Shenmue_Trilogy
I don't think its completely possible. The only thing that would be able to be render in widescreen would be the 3d models. The backgrounds are all pre-rendered at a 4:3 aspect ratio like Resident Evil 1,2, and 3. All that could be possible would be to stretch the backgrounds to 16:9 and fix the 3d models to 16:9.

Well, the backgrounds in Parasite Eve1 or FF7 are pre-rendered but not all are static. Resident Evil has only static backgrounds.

Here is a example:

0.27min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cVm9GKs...995BDFADD1
(04-12-2018, 03:25 PM)paul_met Wrote: Now Diablo extra widescreen patch is available for download:
http://meduza-team.ucoz.net/publ/romkhak...1/3-1-0-14

Awesome! Thank you.

Question: I'm using this on PS Vita Adrenaline, and the HUD flashes like crazy sometimes, is this normal?
(04-17-2018, 07:30 PM)vampirexhunter Wrote: Question: I'm using this on PS Vita Adrenaline, and the HUD flashes like crazy sometimes, is this normal?

It seems for PS Vita Adrenaline it is normal, because on emulators like ePSXe or PCSX-R nothing flashes.

[Image: Ali_ani.gif][Image: Blue_cube.gif]Meduza Team
I was looking into the archive and it seems to be a collection of game shark cheats.

Is there a collection of IPS patches?
I use mostly the PS-IO to play it and it would be way easier to just make a folder with widescreen images ready to go instead of relying on game shark codes.
For some reason all my edits on the previews post are not being saved.

IPS I meant ISO. PPF patches.
I'm looking into Metal Gear Solid widescreen plus no dithering and silent hill widescreen and no dithering to run on original hardware.