PSOne Widescreen Patches
(10-15-2018, 05:51 PM)adrien48cb Wrote: Can you do a tutorial video of that? I didn't understand everything. I wish some ws cheats from the crash Bandicoot and spyro games ported to their PAL and NTSC-J releases, with the ones from the syphon filter Pal-spanish releases to their ntsc-us releases. Also, i have cheat engine and epsxe but i can't do ws patches due to Very High lags/slowdowns on my epsxe, and my PC is Very crappy. Thanks for the info.

Forget about Crash and Spyro codes, they are ASM codes and can not be ported that way. Porting Syphon Filter codes looks possible.

Sponsored links

(10-16-2018, 12:01 AM)ShaolinAssassin Wrote: Forget about Crash and Spyro codes, they are ASM codes and can not be ported that way. Porting Syphon Filter codes looks possible.

About the crash/Spyro games, only way is to recreating them via cheat engine. Also, i wanted to port the WS patches of ape escape and bloody Roar 2 to their ntsc-j releases, as same with Pac-Man World, If possible. About the syphon filter games, i decided to change, port them from the PAL-french releases to the us releases and the rest of PAL releases If possible. Tkx again for info.
(10-07-2018, 02:26 AM)amiina Wrote: Sure. Start by reading the first post of this thread.

For me, creating WS patches is Impossible. My epsxe lags SO MUCH Sad
Can someone do a widescreen hack for croc?

Thanks in advance.
(10-22-2018, 06:19 PM)Esppiral Wrote: Can someone do a widescreen hack for croc?

Thanks in advance.

You don't know? There is a patch for Croc 1 and 2 (NTSC-U). Or did you want for the PAL releases? NTSC-J releases doesn't count because there is no rom of the ntsc-j versions
can any one make a wide screen patch for Persona 2 innocent sin?
theres a english patch for it
https://www.romhacking.net/translations/1249/
(10-26-2018, 03:26 PM)adrien48cb Wrote: You don't know? There is a patch for Croc 1 and 2 (NTSC-U). Or did you want for the PAL releases? NTSC-J releases doesn't count because there is no rom of the ntsc-j versions

I have seen the one for Croc 2 but not for Croc, can you point me to it?
The croc 1 widescreen hack is on page 88 of this thread for NTSC @Esppiral.
Ah! I was looking for a hexadecimal patch, is that possible.
why do you need a patch of that type @Esppiral