PSX Mode Unofficial Compatibility List
Tekken 2 freezes on a PGIF based hung timeout
Small soldiers playable
Twisted Metal 2 playable

Sponsored links

I tested Front Mission 3[PAL].

It crash on a FMV Edit: It didn't crash on a FMV this time, it can work (but FMV have no sound?). Otherwise, works fine.... Until battle. It freeze on battle, just after selecting an opponent. (Also, IOP Interpreter is necessary to use Memcards)

It's an Ingame state, I suppose. (Didn't tested all options) (I will reconfirm it next time, I will edit this post)
mega man legends is broke as hell

the capcom intro is weird, then it devolves into blasting a constant stream of green pixels and then it crashed
FFVII is broken, can't open anything in the menus or the whole PCSX2 crashes.
Maybe for 1.8, I'll look into improving psx stuff
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
This is my result with software D3D11 Rendering, IOP Interpreter, and -1 EE cycles.

Tomb Raider 1 = Menus
Freezes when beginning a new game.
Tomb Raider 2 = Menus
Freezes when beginning a new game.
Tomb Raider 3 = In game
Shading issues makes the game too dark. Permanent graphical glitches when pausing. I could boost the brightness to fix the shading, but due to the permanent graphical corruption after pausing, unable to see well enough to complete the game.
This thread seems pretty dead, but here goes:

Armored Core (US) Is at least In game, maybe full game.

IOP Interpreter, GSdx32-sse4, other options default. EDIT: I also relaunched it with F9.

Some text (item descriptions) will sometimes be blank, and the opening lacks sound. Everything else seems to work fine.
Symphony of the night still doesn't work correctly in the latest build, even if it's reported to be fixed! O.o
Evil Dead: Hail to the King (NTSC-U)

The first loading screen appears, FMV's is broken, there is no music in the main menu and in the game (only sound and only Ash Williams dialogue), just a black screen in the main menu and in the game.

Latest build: v1.7.4100

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 @ 2 GB
RAM: 12 GB DDR3
Pepsiman (Japan)

Cutscenes are super glitchy but the title screen was okay.
Crashed at the 2nd cutscene.
I also used Software renderer