PXSX2 won't run well on new, fast custom computer!?
Yes! The latest betas worked! With the new speed hacks I'm able to maintain 100% on all games. Thank you so much!

One question though. In games with 3D graphics is seems to lag a lot, but only when I'm facing the open. If I'm facing a wall or something it doesn't lag at all. Only when I look into the horizon of graphics. The graphics look great and it still says it's running at 100%, but it moves slowly. How can I fix this?

Sponsored links

Disable speed hacks and overclock the crap out of your processor.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
or try every speed hack except the microvu ones and the VU stealing hack

if it still laggs try cycle 1.5x hack
if that doesn't work either could be your GFX card try running in "native" resolution
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Since I've already got almost all speed hacks running I guess I have no choice but to overclock my CPU. I've wanted to try overclocking for a while, but I'm just afraid I might ruin my CPU. Not to menchon I'm not sure how to overclock my CPU. Where exactly could I learn how to overclock? I haven't been very lucky with google today. Sad
You don't want all the speedhacks on, that can ruin it depending on the game.

And while "menchoning" cpu's, they almost never break, even while overclocking. In my experience anyway.
Alright, I overclocked my CPU. I don't know if I pushed it to the limit or barely did anything, but I did it. It's running at 3.2GHz now. I can run the games without many speed ups now, but I still have the same lag problem. I checked task manager and it only uses about half of my processing power. So, I guess my CPU isn't the problem. You think it's my graphics card?
Quote:Posted by zzaz3 - Today 04:26 AM
Alright, I overclocked my CPU. I don't know if I pushed it to the limit or barely did anything, but I did it. It's running at 3.2GHz now. I can run the games without many speed ups now, but I still have the same lag problem. I checked task manager and it only uses about half of my processing power. So, I guess my CPU isn't the problem. You think it's my graphics card?

I think your graphic card isn't the problem, pcsx2 uses cpu much more than graphic card..
moreover you have a new graphic card, that should support pcsx2.
Then what should I do? It says it's running at 100% and stays at 60 fps, but it still lags. I unchecked texture filtering and now instead of it lagging in certain spots, it becomes real jumpy. I've tried all the speed hacks. Idk what to do.
For some games you just can't avoid lagginess.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
maybe the game you try to play is too heavy..
in this case, i'm afraid you have to wait for new version release (if the new version improve performance) or you can try to update from last public beta or maybe SVN..