PaRappa The Rapper 2 - No Sound In-Game
(04-06-2017, 05:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you can uninstall all and use the AIO installer in Tsnami's Signature

Ok i already opened the link you give me, which installer i have to pick? Or what i have to click in this profile to be exact?

Sponsored links

You mean this? https://onedrive.live.com/?id=C1FACEB7B5...B7B51DAE61
(04-06-2017, 05:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you can uninstall all and use the AIO installer in Tsnami's Signature

(04-06-2017, 05:12 PM)joshynorth Wrote: Ok i already opened the link you give me, which installer i have to pick? Or what i have to click in this profile to be exact?

An whats an AIO anyways? Cause i digged in the FAQ of the error and i find the same user posting that link, i downloaded it, it was a rar, i use that or i digg in the profile?  Unsure
AIO means "All In One"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-06-2017, 05:12 PM)joshynorth Wrote: Ok i already opened the link you give me, which installer i have to pick? Or what i have to click in this profile to be exact?

(04-06-2017, 07:45 PM)refraction Wrote: AIO means "All In One"

Ok i already download it, but what i do with all these files i have? Could you help me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I guess it's the first time you're using a PC... Don't worry, anyone's been a beginner once Wink

Be aware that configuring/using pcsx2 will probably be a hassle for you, though

Double click with the left button of your mouse on the "visual c++ redist installer v51.exe" picture.
then, follow the steps described on the screen.
when it's over, try launching pcsx2 again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

(04-06-2017, 10:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I guess it's the first time you're using a PC... Don't worry, anyone's been a beginner once Wink

Be aware that configuring/using pcsx2 will probably be a hassle for you, though

Double click with the left button of your mouse on the "visual c++ redist installer v51.exe" picture.
then, follow the steps described on the screen.
when it's over, try launching pcsx2 again

Ok im gonna try, but first i have to uninstall the other Visual C++ like you told me right?
if you want to be safe, yes
(04-06-2017, 10:18 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you want to be safe, yes

"if you want to be safe" So i should do it, if i dont i could put my PC in risk? Or i could damage it? You reccomend me?
don't worry. those are just plain software, not essential parts of your core system.
Uninstalling/reinstalling them is safe anyways.

if you want to "properly" reinstall VC++ redists, better uninstall them first.