PaRappa The Rapper 2 - No Sound In-Game
PCSX2 version: Official v1.2.1 Release (I cant have newer ones, dont work on Windows Vista for some weird reason)
CPU Options: EE/IOP Recompiler: Both / Troze / Zero and Normal, VUs Recompiler microVU: Both /  Troze / Zero and Normal.
Plugins Used: GSdx 0, Lilypad, SPU2-X, cdvdGigaherz, USBnull Driver, FWnull Driver, DEV9null Driver.
Description: No audio or sound effects in a lot of parts in the game.

Hi to everyone!  Biggrin

So i was playing today PaRappa the Rapper 2, and the cutscenes were just fine, and they had sound and all, but when i get to the menu screen, i didnt hear anything, literally anything, i can use the menu and go to the levels but there no music or sound effects, after that i go to the First Stage and then the cutscene have adio, but the Stage dont, it has the music but it hasnt the voice of PaRappa or the Master, and the Radio dont have even both of them, pls help Sad  (Im newbie)

Sponsored links

Moving to support.

Please also update to the new version of PCSX2, version 1.2.1 is outdated and no longer supported.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-06-2017, 03:35 PM)refraction Wrote: Moving to support.

Please also update to the new version of PCSX2, version 1.2.1 is outdated and no longer supported.

Its just i cant, i try to Install it in my Laptop but it dont work, i have to use older versions, i dont know the problem but i think it gotta be with my Operative System (Windows Vista)
why can't you ?
any error message to provide ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-06-2017, 03:42 PM)jesalvein Wrote: why can't you ?
any error message to provide ?

Well, the setup goes well and it install the program, but when it finished and i go to open the program it appears me this error:

And then it says it stopped working, i tried and tried finding fixes but nothing, thats the why  Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

read Here
(04-06-2017, 03:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: read Here

How i can Uninstall Visual Studio 2015 Redistributable (x86)?

And also, i have the 2013 version, not the 2015 one.
programs->uninstall ???
(04-06-2017, 04:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: programs->uninstall ???

Well, the problem is, i have plenty of them, oh and also i checked i yes have 2015, but still, i just uninstall the 2015 or the others one too?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you can uninstall all and use the AIO installer in Tsnami's Signature