Pad Configured but still doesn't work
Hi, I am running PCSX2 1.4.0 and I have an issue while trying to run LillyPad 10.0. When I go to configure my controller/ keyboard it will show up and recognize my inputs and I can configure it. However, when I get into a game it never lets any of the buttons work. I have tried all different settings and multiple games but nothing seems to be working. Am I doing something wrong?

Settings currently:

Sponsored links

Configure the d-pad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-19-2019, 08:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Configure the d-pad

Sorry, but it is configured in the attachment I sent with it.
sorry, didn't see it. my bad.
which game are you talking about ?
(03-20-2019, 04:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: which game are you talking about ?

I'm sorry but Why would you ask even ask such a dumb question like that for when he clearly says right in the topic he cannot get ANY game working.

I am also using the PCSX2 1.4.0. However i am using a wireless controller and I'm not only having with the controller not working in games, my problem starts with the controller not even responding in the configuration screen. I have arrived at the conclusion that PCSX2 is not programmed to use wireless controllers. It's the only possible problem.
(04-03-2019, 04:14 AM)TLĀ Gamer Wrote: I'm sorry but Why would you ask even ask such a dumb question like that for when he clearly says right in the topic he cannot get ANY game working.

I am also using the PCSX2 1.4.0. However i am using a wireless controller and I'm not only having with the controller not working in games, my problem starts with the controller not even responding in the configuration screen. I have arrived at the conclusion that PCSX2 is not programmed to use wireless controllers. It's the only possible problem.

It's not at all a dumb question. Sometimes we like to verify anyways, someone will say it's all games but come to find out it's only one or two, or the other way around, miscommunications happen.

Wireless controllers are tricky because Windows doesn't always play nicely with them. What type of controller is it, and also is it using Bluetooth or does it have its own USB dongle (like one of the older Xbox 360 controllers for PCs)?
Do you actually have anything useful to say, or are you just in here to complain about people, and the problems they're having with getting a controller to work in the emulator
(04-03-2019, 04:14 AM)TLĀ Gamer Wrote: I'm sorry but Why would you ask even ask such a dumb question like that for when he clearly says right in the topic he cannot get ANY game working.
what's dumb is actually believing the OP actually tried ALL games from the PS2 library.
That's why i think the OP had a problem with every game he/she thrown at it

hence my question : "what game are you talking about ?"