Pad Plugins keep crashing the Emulator or themself
Ok. after reassembling my setup at a new place i wanted to play some PS2 games and suddenly the whole emulator kept on crashing for some reason as soon as i started the game, no matter which, no matter how. From Disk, Iso, Mounted Iso. One problem is the lilypad plugin in, which causes crashes as soon as i try to bind a button or click anything in the menu or even try to apply it as a plugin. Ok i got the latest build of PCSX2 and switched to XPAD, which allows me to atleast set up my controller but will crash the game as wll. After installing the latest VCredst, to my suprie it will boot with lilypad just fine but not let me do anything inside of lilypad without crashing this instant.
System Log (added the Plugin Versions in //):
Quote:PCSX2 1.3.1-20150303095439 - compiled on Mar 3 2015
Savestate version: 0x9a0a0000

Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft (build 9200), 64-bit
Physical RAM = 8073 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 07)
CPU speed = 3.299 ghz (4 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfebfbff 1f9ae3bf
x86EFlags = 28100000

x86 Features Detected:
SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1.. SSE4.2.. AVX

Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
//MSVC 18.00) 0.1.16
Windows 6.2.9200
Binding PAD: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\LilyPad.dll
// 0.11.0
Binding SPU2: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\SPU2-X.dll
// 2.0.0
Binding CDVD: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\CDVDnull.dll
// 0.6.0
Binding USB: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\USBnull.dll
//0.7.0
Binding FW: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\FWnull.dll
//0.7.0
Binding DEV9: G:\Emulation\PS2\plugins\DEV9null.dll
//0.5.0
Plugins loaded successfully.

(GameDB) 9677 games on record (loaded in 227ms)

With this setup the games run perfectly fine...just the tiny thing, that i got no controls because i can't bind my 360 Pad. As said all other Lilypad Versions have the same problem of sudden crashing. It might be on my end but i have no way of knowing what causes this.

Sponsored links

What is the error message you get? Is your controller wired or wireless? Also, what version of windows are you using?

If I had to take a guess it might be a problem with the 360 pads drivers. Try going opening start and typing "devices and printers". Open up "devices and printers". Find the 360 pad right click and "remove device". After that unplug the controller and then plug it back in to let windows install fresh drivers.

You can also install the latest drivers from the Microsoft website. http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/...or-windows

A few more things. Make sure your controller is not a "chinese knockoff". Finally, if possible screenshot the settings you're using.
Sorry i forgot to supply those Infos.

It's Windows 8.1 64 Bit and the Controller is a wired MS 360 original.

I actually have a little idea (after thinking about it while i was in university...what else should i do there). I used a X360emu to make Xinput only games register my PS2 pads as 360 pads and i guess the "hacked" xinput1_3.dll causes problems now. Gonna try to get the untouched back into the system.
Yep your linked driver replaced the hacked dll and solved it, thanks a lot mate Smile
No problem glad I could help.