Pad Problem..
I apologize for breaking rule #1 in previous thread. I'll try again and skip the irrelevant parts.
So, I'm using this product http://www.psxcare.com/product.php?xProd=95 for my ps1 controllers. It's an adapter that let's my plug them into my computer using USB. It works perfectly fine for the PS1 emulator but I can't get it to work with the ps2 emulator When I try to config the pad controls it just doesn't react. I've tried many pad plugins but same result.
So I downloaded the Alpha ps2emu and the plugin PadWinKeyB Driver 2.0.8 and it actually lets me use my ps1 controller buttons. But with this emulator i can't get the cdvd plugin or the iso plugin to work. Anyone knows how to solve this issue?

Sponsored links

Removing the downloaded part doesn't change a thing tho.
(10-14-2012, 07:54 PM)andutrache Wrote: Removing the downloaded part doesn't change a thing tho.

Why? I own my Kingdom Hearts CD so I am allowed to download the iso. And the downloaded part is irrelevant for the problem. My problem is the iso and cdvd plugin in Alpha ps2emu. And in pcsx2 the problem is the pad plugin. This has nothing to do with the downloaded part from previous thread.
Quote:I own my Kingdom Hearts CD so I am allowed to download the iso.
nope.
you are allowed to use your own copy, and nothing else.
plus, this is merely stupid since making the iso yourself is safer and quicker than downloading it

no one will help you for alpha ps2emu since this is not the appropriate forum.
maybe someone will help you about the pad plugin, though
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok so I'm going to apparently be the first one to step up..

Does the pad work on PS1 emus or PC games?
(10-14-2012, 08:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: nope.
you are allowed to use your own copy, and nothing else.
plus, this is merely stupid since making the iso yourself is safer and quicker than downloading it

no one will help you for alpha ps2emu since this is not the appropriate forum.
maybe someone will help you about the pad plugin, though

Actually that is open to interpretation (far as I know). You are allowed to have a backup copy if you own the game.

Given the pad doesn't work on PCSX2 but PS1 emulators take it, it may be a simple incompatibility. I don't remember if PS2s were ok with a PS1 controller.
You are allowed to make backup copies of your own game.
Not to download someone else's backup copy.
(10-15-2012, 06:57 AM)Amak Wrote: I don't remember if PS2s were ok with a PS1 controller.

Sometimes. I had games that did, and some that didn't
(10-15-2012, 07:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: You are allowed to make backup copies of your own game.
Not to download someone else's backup copy.

If the CRCs match then that copy is the same as yours, so in a roundabout way it is your copy.

Saiki, I also remember that, was just unsure if it applied to ALL games or not. Strange considering the analog controllers were not too different.
(10-15-2012, 08:32 AM)Amak Wrote: so in a roundabout way it is your copy.

I agree it'll be impossible to tell an iso from another once downloaded.
I'm simply stating what UK law says, and we apply UK law here.