status=5;
version=1.5.0;
console=PS2;
crc=575A0891;
img_t=empty;
img_f=empty;
wikiurl=Link;

Sponsored links

As suggested by Flatout - the work around for the 5 arrows problem can be done by multiple bindings:

Enable "Multiple Bindings" in main Lilypad window. Then on the Pad 1 tab, set for example the 7 key of the numpad to the left key and to the up key of the D-Pad. It will then act like an upper-left key in the game.
(written by aichanbot)

Game Name : Para Para Paradise
Region : NTSC - Japan
Game ELF Name : SLPM-65020
Compatibility : game is running, gamepad can be used. Original controllers will work with the workaround mentioned below
CRC : 575A0891

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.6Ghz
GPU: GEForce GTX 1060 6GB - 15.95 GB RAM

Build : PCSX2 v1.5.0-dev-2263-g24b83fd96

Speedhacks Used: NO

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): only with gamepad little. Original sensor controller is not compatible/set up.

Comments:
Game is running, however cannot be played with original controllers (needs the workaround mentioned below)

The work around for the 5 arrows problem can be done by multiple bindings:

Enable "Multiple Bindings" in main Lilypad window. Then on the Pad 1 tab, set for example the 7 key of the numpad to the left key and to the up key of the D-Pad. It will then act like an upper-left key in the game.

Bugs:

Status
Playable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-25-2018, 12:22 AM)CK1 Wrote: Comaptibility :
Needs a fix, and a mention of who actually wrote this report. Tongue2

and @aichanbot, which exact version PCSX2 v.1.5.0 did you use?
(01-26-2018, 10:16 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Needs a fix, and a mention of who actually wrote this report. Tongue2

and @aichanbot, which exact version PCSX2 v.1.5.0 did you use?

He used the most recent, as I instructed to him on Discord.
I have updated the stub to mention that original controllers can be used after waking them up with this program: https://github.com/Dahrkael/PPPA

It's my first edit/contribution so let me know if I need to do make any changes.
i used the program by dahrkael for addiotional "anti-sleep mode" - however the button being presse for a long period is not enabled with the original controllers. so if you lean over the sensor it is not recognized as such. It just recognised as one touch, but not continous pressing the button.