Parappa the Rapper 2 - texture problems
(10-01-2014, 04:59 PM)Pilzkopf777 Wrote: It still doesn't work. Huh...

well in software mode , is it alright and there is no way to fix the black thing at top left...in recent builds.. guess there is no other way to play it good than using software mode....
//sorry i couldnt think any other things than this.........
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

No problem. Thank you for helping me. :)
(10-01-2014, 05:41 PM)Pilzkopf777 Wrote: No problem. Thank you for helping me. Smile

well i researched about the noodles apearin for bad rapping to fix that,
On PCSX2 version 0.9.7 and below, aggressive EE cyclerate hacks (50%) must be enabled to get through the intro menu sequence. On these versions, although, any level past level 1 is not playable due to freezes on scenechanges ("Cool" mode not confirmed because while in "Cool", the level only remains in one scene).
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-01-2014, 02:54 PM)Pilzkopf777 Wrote: Hmm, that's weird...

I don't have these files or options aviable...

The emulog is under my documents/pcsx2/logs... if you use the installer version.

The option for VU (extra + preserve sign) is visible in screenshot #2 in the bottom right panel. On the same position but in the EE tabpage you can find the other option (full).

You will probably not find something better than software mode. Problems that persist there are probably not solved so far.
Okay, I found the emulog. Do you want to full thing or only some parts of it?

I tried playing stage 2 with your recommendations but it's still not working.
I think the game is just.. eh.
(10-02-2014, 02:39 PM)Pilzkopf777 Wrote: Okay, I found the emulog. Do you want to full thing or only some parts of it?

I tried playing stage 2 with your recommendations but it's still not working.
I think the game is just.. eh.

well there isnt anything more to improve, you could try sending a bug report to the forum and they will check it out and release a rev for that but, its a long process
- Refraction