Parappa the Rapper 2 - texture problems
So, hello everyone.

Today, I downloaded the emulator and got a rip from one of my favourite games, Parappa the Rapper 2.
The game works perfect on my PS2, but on the emulator I noticed some problems.
In stage 1, some thing can get into the way of the lyrics bar on top of the screen.
That was no big deal, but in stage 2, the lyrics bar was missing half the time.

So I tried to solve the problem on my own. Get a new rip, download the emulator again, change video settings... it didn't work.
When pressing F9, in the top left corner, a black box appears, but the lyrics can now be seen. When rapping bad, in the game there should be noodles appearing around the screen. And they don't. So, does anyone know how to get rid of these problems?

Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Windows 8.1
Version 1.2.1
GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit)

Sponsored links

Try to change ee clamping mode to Full and VU0-1 to Extra+Preserve sign . Can you post emulog.txt (from dir pcsx2/logs)?
Can you maybe post screenshots if the suggestion of axl didn't help?
Hmm, that's weird...

I don't have these files or options aviable...

[Image: WklXvYM.png]

[Image: naNbVKf.png]

Ingame screenshots:

[Image: RCMEL5Y.png]

The bar at the top cannot be seen.

[Image: wjcvXxy.png]

Lovely background.

[Image: sSLlvys.png]

Many things are in front of the box. In this case, Parappa's hat.
This screenshot also shows me rapping bad, the noodle-effect is missing.

[Image: ai8VWIM.png]

Pressing F9 makes the box being viewed normaly, but at the top left corner is this black box thingy...
try different deinterlacing and dont use any speed hacks and try it in dx11...
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Still not working :/
what version of pcsx2 are you using
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875)
(10-01-2014, 04:12 PM)Pilzkopf777 Wrote: PCSX2 1.2.1 (r5875)

then, use software mode and enable edge antialiasing and try with different deinterlace mode..if this still doesnt work try with a different svn version of pcsx2 on fixing this issue
- Refraction
It still doesn't work. Huh...