Patch Not Found!
Question 
So here is my problem. I tried to load 2 different games one got farther into the loading of the game then the other did but on both I got the "Patch Not Found" and then it eventually stopped reading sectors. At this point the games both stopped and they wouldn't load any further.

DvdRead: Reading Sector 597648<1 Blocks of Size 2064 at Speed=4x

This is what the last sector reading was. I don't know if that means anything I just want to play the games. So any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Sponsored links

That isn't a bug nor does your post follow the bug report format at all.
Moved.

What games? What settings? Runing from original disc or iso?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
umm... The one game is NHL 2K7 and that game doesn't get past a loading screen. Then there is a WWE Game 06 and that doesn't get past the beginning either. BUT I did play LOTR The Two Towers and that game actually played but was going in slow motion was at 7fps. They were all on the same settings don't know how to check any specific settings except in the config area. They are all the original cd's as well
(01-30-2010, 08:11 PM)whodaman Wrote: umm... The one game is NHL 2K7 and that game doesn't get past a loading screen. Then there is a WWE Game 06 and that doesn't get past the beginning either. BUT I did play LOTR The Two Towers and that game actually played but was going in slow motion was at 7fps. They were all on the same settings don't know how to check any specific settings except in the config area. They are all the original cd's as well

try converting your games in iso's works better and faster. also u didnt tell us what version of pcsx2 u used what plugins what settings speedhacks etc and what are the specs of your pc
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest