Pcs2.exe - Entry Point Not Found
I am getting this error when trying to launch pcsx2 1.7. All the previous versions work perfectly. Before making this thread, I have tried googling the error, and fount hints that it may be a Visual C++ issue, but I already have Visual C++ 2015 (and apparently a bunch of other versions).

[Image: WJPMEKZ.jpg]

Sponsored links

We no longer support 2015, but also we no longer support Windows 7, pelase stick with older versions or upgrade your operating to a currently supported one such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-09-2022, 11:17 AM)refraction Wrote: We no longer support 2015, but also we no longer support Windows 7, pelase stick with older versions or upgrade your operating to a currently supported one such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.

Ah, that's a shame. You should probably update this page pcsx2.net/download/development/dev-windows.html then, because it still lists 2015 as the only requirement.
We will be replacing that page shortly, but you're right we should have replaced that, my apologies.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sometimes it’s pretty easy to fix.

1.get HxD hex editor
2.after installed open hxd and in top left click file>open >pcsx2.exe
3.pres ctrl+f and search all for createdxgifactory2
4. highlight the "2" in "createdxgifactory2"it will highlight "32"  replace "32" with "00"
5.save
6.open pcsx2

Havent tried yet but it does work with some programs.
(01-09-2022, 08:10 AM)Ilya Wrote: I am getting this error when trying to launch pcsx2 1.7. All the previous versions work perfectly. Before making this thread, I have tried googling the error, and fount hints that it may be a Visual C++ issue, but I already have Visual C++ 2015 (and apparently a bunch of other versions).

[Image: WJPMEKZ.jpg]

1.6 will also likely be all you need for a while, unless they fix something specific that you need. I haven't updated my PCSX2 in ages myself
(01-10-2022, 10:31 PM)420moose Wrote: Sometimes it’s pretty easy to fix.

1.get HxD hex editor
4. highlight the "2" in "createdxgifactory2"it will highlight "32"  replace "32" with "00"
5.save
6.open pcsx2

Doing this allows pcsx2 to launch, but it crashes when you try to do anything. It was worth a try, though.
(01-10-2022, 10:31 PM)420moose Wrote: Sometimes it’s pretty easy to fix.

1.get HxD hex editor
5.save
6.open pcsx2

[Image: well-thats-the-worst-idea-ive-ever-heard.gif]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go