[PcsX2 0.9.6] Video Problem
Hi people!I'd like you to tell me how should i configure this program to work right because it's always around 30-40fps Wacko

I started using again cuz' it used to run slow in my old computer ( Pentium IV, 1gb DDr , Vga 6200 AGP ) . Now i have an Intel I5 + Ati Radeon 5770 + 4GB DDR3 1600 and i thought it'll work at 200fps Tongue

PS: All the games that i've proven (non-emulated ) works at 100%!

Take a look
[Image: capturadx.png]
I use Windows7 Ultimate 64bits

Bye

Sponsored links

using latest beta pack and latest pcsx2 beta may help

to configure : www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
which graphics plug-in do you use¿?

I've downloaded Pcsx2-beta-1888 and look how it worksWacko
[Image: thump_4128592captura-ipod-video.png]
(02-26-2010, 06:26 PM)ebol94 Wrote: which graphics plug-in do you use¿?
[...]

Use GSDX, it's usually the best graphics plugin.

(02-26-2010, 05:44 PM)ebol94 Wrote: [...]
PS: All the games that i've proven (non-emulated ) works at 100%!
[...]

You can't really compare that with emulation. There is a rule for emulation: The emulating system should be about 10 times faster than the emulated system (for the PS2 perhaps even more). So you can guess that emulating the PS2 can take a PC down that runs modern games with constant 60 fps Tongue. Another difference is that, for emulation, the CPU is the most important component, while for normal games, the graphic card is essential (usually).

To gain more speed, you can try the speed hacks. But not all of them right now, you have to look which are helping you first. Enable one, look if it helps, disable it, try the next, a.s.o. After this, enable all the ones that helped you. This should give you a nice speedup^^. But keep in mind, that speed hacks may cause glitches and crashes, so be aware of this.

(02-26-2010, 06:26 PM)ebol94 Wrote: [...]
I've downloaded Pcsx2-beta-1888 and look how it worksWacko
[...]

Try the newest plugins, perhaps they help you with this.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.