Pcsx2 1.0 ?
*drumroll*...... "when it's done" */drumroll*
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I think the new main webpage design is definately an improvement, with the compatibility overview being helpful for joe public.

Edit: I don't want to sound like an idiot but what is meant by "biggest commit ever" or is it a secret? =P

2nd Edit: Oh rats! When a peculiar looking SVN update happens the buildbot is down =P
<REDACTED>
(05-29-2012, 07:16 PM)Fezzer Wrote: Edit: I don't want to sound like an idiot but what is meant by "biggest commit ever" or is it a secret? =P

Here it is. Laugh

Quote:Before:

static const int PCSX2_VersionHi = 0;
static const int PCSX2_VersionMid = 9;
static const int PCSX2_VersionLo = 9;

Quote:After:

static const int PCSX2_VersionHi = 1;
static const int PCSX2_VersionMid = 0;
static const int PCSX2_VersionLo = 0;
Oh haha so there is no code change just the version number, oh well.

Would seem to fit in with timing from version to version.
<REDACTED>
I honestly love the latest SVN, PCSX2 0.9.8 runs pretty badly and is glitchy with many games but the latest SVN have greatly improved in an absurd way Laugh
^ I have to agree! Laugh
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

That's the part where we say we're constantly working on the emu Tongue2
I do feel that 1.0 should be coming very soon, though I have a feeling that the dev team won't do that until all games are 100% playable. I do hope that they don't eat themselves up over minor bugs in minor games or something, haha.

When you do get around to it though, you've done well upgrading the site, so also try to throw on some new style into the GUI.

Since this sounds so good I'm going to update from 5227. I only update when a significant amount of work has been done, and you guys are making it sound like this is one of those times.
Quote:though I have a feeling that the dev team won't do that until all games are 100% playable

They will, as 100% will never happen.
100% playable does not mean 100% Perfect you you squall it could mean minor glitches with the graphics or with sound or any other minor issues.