Pcsx2 1.6.0 cheats not working
(06-01-2020, 03:41 PM)Phycoanto Wrote: Vsub, no it doesnt say that. So how do i do that, please explain, i have no idea how this works but im a fast learner if you explain

Vsub, i already have the file F1130528, i created it through text edit option

Vsub, i already have the file F1130528.pnach, i created it through text edit option

If the option in PCSX2 System=>Enable Cheats is enabled and you run a game with or without cheats,PCSX2 WILL show you the path from where it is trying to load the .pnach file

Look carefully,I am not using pcsx2 since yesterday

Sponsored links

Hey all, its fine now, i got it to work. What i did was i created the .pnach file through notpad, when i did it put right click new and go text edit, it wasnt saving the letters .pnach so i did it with notpad, i click the botton option under file name and changed it to all, then made put the file name and that made the cheat system work. Oh and in notpad, i clicked save as not just save.
so far i didn't noticed a code that is not working in the 1.6.0 version , but i will report if it happen even to me
(06-01-2020, 01:23 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't need to post anything
Just look in the console when running the game with the cheats option enabled
Select all of the text and copy it(if you can't find the correct line saying what .pnach file pcsx2 is trying to load)
Paste the text in notepad and search for .pnach
It will show you the location from where pcsx2 is trying to load the file

Man!!! I am so thankful for you guys. Thank you so so much a quick readthrough and i realized i was loading my pnachs into the wrong cheats folder! thanks so much

(06-01-2020, 01:23 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't need to post anything
Just look in the console when running the game with the cheats option enabled
Select all of the text and copy it(if you can't find the correct line saying what .pnach file pcsx2 is trying to load)
Paste the text in notepad and search for .pnach
It will show you the location from where pcsx2 is trying to load the file

Man!!! I am so thankful for you guys. Thank you so so much a quick readthrough and i realized i was loading my pnachs into the wrong cheats folder! thanks so much