Pcsx2 Aid
Smile 
I would like to start by saying hi to all members and thanks to the creators for making it possible to play ps2 games on pc. Smile

I need a little help with MotorStorm Arctic Edge. Thats the only game
I can't get to work for me... I just get a black blank screen.. I tried it on the 0.9.6, 0.9.7, and now the EmuCR-Pcsx2-r3474. I see videos on Youtube and I know it works, but I only get a black blank screen... It must be my settings, but I don't know what to change. Any help is appreciated.

My specs:
amd Phenom II x4 955 processor 3.20 ghz
4.00 GB ram
64-bit operating system
400 GB Hard Drive
ATI radeon 5670 Graphics Card

Thanks in advance,
GoldGamer ^_^

Sponsored links

(08-16-2010, 03:12 PM)goldgamer Wrote: I tried it on the 0.9.6, 0.9.7, and now the EmuCR-Pcsx2-r3474.

We dont offer support for the "emucr" versions,just try the official beta,and dont rely on youtube videos ,some of them are fake,and some of them were modified,anyway guessing that the video is true its posible that he`s emulating another version of the game (dunno wich version do you have,ntsc or pal) but probably your version isnt working properly,or it could be a bad iso problem too,try making an iso of the game again or run it from the dvd and report back
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(08-16-2010, 05:19 PM)diegochiha Wrote:
(08-16-2010, 03:12 PM)goldgamer Wrote: I tried it on the 0.9.6, 0.9.7, and now the EmuCR-Pcsx2-r3474.

We dont offer support for the "emucr" versions,just try the official beta,and dont rely on youtube videos ,some of them are fake,and some of them were modified,anyway guessing that the video is true its posible that he`s emulating another version of the game (dunno wich version do you have,ntsc or pal) but probably your version isnt working properly,or it could be a bad iso problem too,try making an iso of the game again or run it from the dvd and report back

Thanks for the reply. I didn't convert my ps2(ntsc) game correctly into an iso. I followed a tutorial on youtube and now it works! Thanks for the helpSmile